This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bring It On, MSOC!

I just cross-posted The Revenge of DonkeyTale: FSZ and Jack Are Cheating Pigs at MyLeftWing. We shall see if it is allowed to remain. I sense at a minimum, I will be banned. The following is the new stuff added.

This is a cross-post of an updated cross-post along with some added goodies, hence the v.3 part. Aaaah, where do we start? Well, I came into this MLW thing with an open-mind. It's always nice to find a place which doesn't ban and delete. But it has come to my attention that this place does indeed ban and delete. I have checked out the archives and see that KosKops used to dominate this place, such as with ThereIsNoSpoon and Armando. Last night, while scanning for info on the latter, the king of all KosKops, I noticed that an MLW thread was completely missing.

While a certain element follows me around the internet in order to portray me as a paranoid, conspiracy theorist who attempts to wrecks blogs, I have learned that no place is sacred as regards to playing fair. If someone knows of a place that doesn't scrub and prune, please let me know. For this reason, I don't put much effort anymore into posting here or at FSZ. It will always be in the back of my mind that shit will be manipulated. Say like with the thread where I exposed KarmaFish for having a strange fixation on Francis Holland and for doing to him what he claims Francis does to MAMZ. How is one to know that sequence will stay intact? One doesn't. And for this very reason, even more so than that the atmosphere may feel stale; readership and posting at such places tend to eventually dip into obscurity. Much more after the break.

:: ::

The key to effective cyber-sleuthing is to screenshot, save whole web pages, and to cross-post early and often. Another is to make sure one can avoid dial-up internet service.

About an hour ago, I stumbled across more proof that Jack's Smirking Revenge of FSZ is a bold faced liar. Ha, like we need any more proof. He left the following post at CometMan's website.



Dave liked Jack? Uhm, I guess it's a sign of friendship to out someone as being a coward with no principles and morals.


{link can be found in previous DFQ2 entry}

I was reading through Armando's big thread here where he was explaining why he wouldn't be able to participate in the comment sections. Anyone have any extra-strength tylenol? OMG! He reminds me of the JREF debunker cult types, those who just don't know how to go with the flow and have even an ounce of empathy or open-mindedness for others during conversations.

Anyway, I just wanted to add a couple more links and whatnot to this entry before posting and then saving. Hey, maybe this won't be deleted. But the record shows that nothing is safe at even this joint. And that's where the idea for adding the following extra links origates from. If I'm not banned from this place, I will be surprised. But I hope the ptb's here understand that I cannot respond to too much, for I refuse to invest time into anything which is susceptible to memory holes. Capiche?

Here the BloggingCurmudgeon explained to MLW that he was not so happy with the use of the scrub brush. Here at a different blog, someone came up with their own feedback for Mr. Curmudgeon, to paraphrase, welcome to reality. That's actually a pretty good thread to look at. Some of ThereIsNoSpoon's mysoginy which would have otherwise gone down a memory hole was posted.

Here are a few more links for the peanut gallery. Remember, you can right click links to open up a new window. Also keep in mind who no longer posts here. Peeder is never around anymore. Geez, this place used to be hippety-hoppity. If only MSOC would get rid of the reactionary admins and atmosphere and reinstate all who have been unfairly banned. Perhaps it is simply too late to save this blog. It would take amazing courage for MSOC to admit all her wrongs and to right all the mistakes. All indications are that she is unwilling to change. That is sad.

Two interesting links:
Apologies
Kos' Ebay Auction as Fundraiser... WOW!

Anyhoo, the truth is out there. Such as the following posted by Francis Holland at his truth about Kos blog.

I still see no explanation from Kos or from any of his false fronts here for the suspicious timeline provided through his own words to the Commonwealth Club. As LetTheSunShine at DKos, I recently gave Zuniga yet another chance to clear the air. He instead did his hands over his ears I'm not listening routine.

Socrates, the way I was able to connect MAMZ to death squads indirectly is that the man listed in Salvadoran Government documents as the manager of the Moulitsas Zúñiga "family hotel" is also listed as a representative on the board of the National Association of Private Enterprise in El Salvador, which the CIA has called a right-wing "pressure group", and which was virulently attacking Monsignor Romero at the time of his assassination.

That's the connection I see. He's got an apparent family member as a representative to the board of a group the the US CIA connects with right wing death squads. What more does anyone need to know, and if I'm wrong then why doesn't MAMZ just explain to us what the truth of the matter is?


So basically, anyone who has said that Holland has libeled MAMZ about the death squads has nothing on him. Did Francis cross a line with posting that Kos worked for the CIA? I don't think so. HAVE ANY OF YOU DISPUTED THE STRANGE TIMELINE PRESENTED THROUGH MARKOS' OWN WORDS? HAS MARKOS ZUNIGA EVER EXPLAINED HIS STRANGE HISTORY? I SUGGEST TO MSOC THAT SHE INDEED TURN THIS FORUM INTO A BASH KOS WEBSITE, OR AT LEAST ALLOW THOSE OF US WHO CAN SEE THROUGH THE KOSKOP NONSENSE, WHO HAVE LOOKED INTO THINGS SUCH AS THE UGOGS AND CRAZY BANNINGS, HIDDEN COMMENTS, AND DELETIONS THERE AND ELSEWHERE BE ABLE TO GET THIS STORY OUT. THE ONLY THING STOPPING THE TRUTH ABOUT KOS BEING PRESENTED BY THE MASS MEDIA ARE WEBSITES LIKE MYLEFTWING. YOU, MSOC, CAN TURN IT ALL AROUND. I BET PEOPLE LIKE MR. CURMUDGEON, PEEDER, FRANCIS, AND OTHER PURE LEFTIES WOULD RETURN AND GIVE YOU THE BIGGEST HUG YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED. OR JUST KEEP RUNNING INTERFERENCE FOR THE CIA LOVING REAGAN REPUBLICAN. WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!

{Bonus Video Added to v.3- for all the earthy crunchy folks who get it!}

Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues

No comments: