This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year's, H.A., mi amigo


I am moving the kook chips all in. I think Melvin and H.A. are related. H.A. is well-known obviously through the Bernie Bot movement. Melvin gets published by the medium. He claims to be an "ex-CIA" analyst. You can also track him down on Youtube.

Granted there can be confirmation bias. Who wouldn't want the scoop that H.A.'s dad or uncle is fricken cia. That would be pure wow territory and worth a double scoop.

I watched the two in various youtube settings. They seem very similar. Just saying. Watch them closely as if you were Rainman. Then decide if they are related.

Melvin Goodman had popped up in search results one time I went fishing for H.A. info.

It seemed too good to be true, but the more I listened and watched for their facial expressions and overall patterns, I could have sworn they are kin.

I am of course speaking to the future because the internet is completely rigged and fake. You could get a triple scoop and be rewarded with the sound of crickets chirping.

Maybe the rumors are true that I am out of writing material.

I'll tweet this to H.A. and try to get an answer out of him. The spy groups are always pointing out that they can neither confirm nor deny. I am grokking that position from Goodman. In that case, H.A. has been intuited as a paid fake and it apparently turned out as truth on the good guy snoops meter.

No comments: