This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Friday, October 27, 2017

All my evil desires had come true until Twitter censored me


[UPDATE]: I thought my Twitter suspension was a fluke, but now I see that Georgia Peach and other real leftists have been censored or outright banned.

“I’ve Been Labeled a Russian Troll By Twitter. What Do I Do Next?”

[end of update]

I was just talking out of me arse. There's a word for it called logorrhea. Think of Trump. His only chance to become president was to have the DNC create a pied piper strategy which worked while stealing the nomination from Bernie. However, DT wasn't beating any other candidate than Hillary. It was a fluke. Bern's and humanity's destiny was stolen.

Danny Ainge got lucky. I got lucky. I declared the medium had died and right on cue Harvey Weinstein arrived proving it's true. Hollywood is more than cooked done. They are overcooked and all carbon. They are society's filter or vacuum bag and it's ripped and the contents scattered.

Some planets are bubbling with methane or ask a scientist. My area of specialty is social theory. I used to talk about paid fakes and cointelpro saturating themselves in goofy social media well before I was vindicated by Snowden and Assange documents. I was a smart, logical, creative yet hep kook. And I ended up on top of the zeitgeist for fifteen minutes.

Something might be up with Julian.


This was interesting:


Assange basically predicted the Podesta files in 2010.

His spirits seem high. He tweeted on the pied piper angle. He went after Hillary's new bullshite. She said Wikileaks is an arm of the Russian government.

The internet is too damn fast for cointelpro/Five Eyes to keep pace with the hidden collective consciousness. They are not God. A free mind cannot be touched. Think of Chris Cuomo saying we aren't allowed to read Wikileaks. Cinema is on its death throes and cable t.v. news will probably be next. One can hope anyway.

This feels completely mailed in. I will save what's written and come back when there are further convolution developments. My recent tweets were pretty good. I rewatched some Chappelle. It's pretty trippy what's going on. The world known as social media has turned into 100% reality show. People are cracking up.

Assange has nothing to prove. He did it. And his Twitter page shows that he knows he got it done. The medium is dead. We are entering new frontiers of existence. Or we can hope so. We might just be fvcked. But life goes on and deep down within it's wonderful and delightful.


Twitter Censorship:

The kook in me believes I was censored for pointing brainwashed masses towards verification that the J.F.K. Assassination was an inside job.

The truth is probably more likely I got caught up in their new rules.

                                                 Cut it out. Grow up!



I had never been suspended or anything before by Twitter. I had to verify myself through a phone number, delete a tweet and am now waiting out twelve hours in the Twitter penalty box.

This is the tweet that got me into trouble:


I suppose I deserved this. I called a woman a whore and we are now in the post-Weinstein era. While I do admit it was wrong, it wasn't meant as sexual harassment. It was meant more in the spirit of the church lady.

The photo was of Taylor in a full body nude suit.

I am curious if the tweet would have passed the rules if I had called her a pric|< instead.

Oh, well.

That'll wrap up this mailed-in blog entry.

el fin

No comments: