This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Free Speech is Officially Dead


I've been suspended again from posting at Twitter. This freeze out will last a week. Based on what is getting me into trouble, it seems unlikely I can continue without being permanently banned.

Twitter censorship is nothing new. We recently learned they were heavily censoring the #DNCLeak(s) hashtag.

I have never been censored before until recently. They first got me for calling Taylor Swift an Illuminati whore. Now I am out of action for a full week for speaking my mind on Neil deGrasse Tyson.

They forced me to delete one tweet. Absentmindedly I did so before screen capturing. Yet, a copy was sent to my inbox. It is missing just the image of Tyson flashing the devil horn symbol. So, here it is:


There is a clear banality of evil. I am not racist. Not one drop. I see people as people. There are cultural differences in general. I do not think of the above in any negative way in terms of race.

Where's the "N" word? Yeah, I didn't use it. I used terms that express disdain for Black elitist pigs who present nothing positive for their own people and culture. I even asked if as a white guy I'm allowed to use the terms. It was a rhetorical question. I believe as someone non-racist that I'm just the right fella to let it rip.

Coon was never a word I thought much of. Yet it is clearly a true descriptor of a certain African-American who trades integrity for personal gain. There was a famous Black actor named Stepin Fetchit. He was 100% "coon." I'm not saying he looks like a raccoon or was any less human than Whitey, but he did sell his soul to act the buffoon and make all Black people look subhuman.





So how is it racist to use the word coon? I bet Spike Lee would have no problem with me schtick.



Magical Negro is a well-known phrase. Obama could be that. Again, it is not an attack on the essence of Black pigment. It is a consequence of a rigged social structure which works to divide and conquer. If people are people, then being a woman or Black or anything is never an indicator of one's self-worth and decency. I am fighting for the Black man by bringing up this topic. Tyson is a public figure. I broke no rule. It was not harassment. Tyson and anyone else can block me and many do. The truth can be censored, but it doesn't mean it is destroyed. It just migrates to pockets of awareness to survive another day of state-sponsored medium oppression.



Uncle Tom is a tough phrase and it feels that it is often misused. I guess he was the servant in a famous book. So, that doesn't seem to apply to deGrasse Tyson. He has a Phd and is very smart, not a typical butler or at least he'd be the Benson type, someone in the chief service position for crackers yet still the smartest dude in the room.

Tyson does seem ultra non-threatening, so if I had to pick one of three options I pigeon holed the topic into, Tyson is a "Magic Negro."


Tom DeLonge is Paid Fake Garbage

One trend or pattern I've noticed more over the last half year is that there are a lot of comics, musicians and other so-called entertainers who have no verifiable gravitas. It makes one wonder how they rose high into the upper regions of zeitgeist awareness.

Joe Rogan. Seriously. Check out any of the few available videos of him doing stand-up comedy and show me how he is funny or what he has for talent. No one can explain how he got the News Radio role which made him famous.

He was no actor. Go watch some karaoke in your local pissing dive. Listen to how bad people are at vocals. What if all of a sudden one of them is leading a band and topping the charts? That is what happened with Delonge and Blink-182.

This is not a matter of opinion. There is a difference between subjective opinion and fact. One could say, "I hate Elvis Costello. He has a bad singing voice. Why does anyone think he's good?"

I liked him. Some people love broccoli. Others hate it. I hate olives, others swear by them. That is called subjectivity. Yet, it is objective fact that those are two food items.

There is something catchy to a few of those Blink-182 tunes. But the same could be said about a lot of commercial jingles. Would we call those art? Costello had soul. He was considered a form of poet. His voice might have grated on others, but that doesn't mean he wasn't a real musician.

Listen to Delonge. Watch him fake play guitar. Fricken check out Corey Feldman with his Angels band. That's what I'm talking about. Fake is fake.

We all need income to survive. We all do what we must to ensure housing, food and health. You can't spite a bloke too much for attempting to acquire security in life.

But Delonge is something different.

He is into freemasonry. All sorts of Mason symbols were on his clothes and equipment. It's fricken weird. Secret societies are disgusting. We are getting our arses gaslighted. If you claim someone is apparently demented by pointing towards their dry humping of the Masons, you get spun as a conspiracy freak.

Long story short, Delonge is now in cahoots with CIA and other tools pushing for fake alien disclosure. This is nothing new. They are called "conspiracy stories" as outlined in Snowden documents.


But I'm the nutjob? Got it. Thanks, fellas.

No comments: