This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Friday, January 12, 2018

BREAKING: H.A. GOODMAN IS A DEMENTED MK-ULTRA MIND CONTROL SLAVE


H.A. will never admit it, but I own real estate in that guy's head. All I needed was the little tidbit of info that he had plugged what should have been an obscure cointelpro website named Breitbart Unmasked. I study patterns. Or that's not exactly true. By centering my body, patterns simply appear. Maybe I'll get around someday to producing spiritual videos and explain further or perhap snot.

One day while attempting research on Goodman, I stumbled across an "ex-CIA" turd named Melvin Goodman. My initial reaction was, "Hmmm." It seemed too good to be true, but after supertrolling H.A. for a confirmation or denial, he simply favourited one of the tweets. When one refuses to confirm or deny a direct question, that becomes a pay stub pattern.

One can study videos of both Melvin and H.A.. They are very similar. I am not afraid to let the reader decide. I think I nailed it.


H.A.'s Youtube numbers have gone down the toilet. He might get 10-15,000 views from a quick perusal. Maybe drop the all-capital letters breaking news schtick? I think H.A. is both over the deep end and acting like he has lost a lot of marbles. He is playing himself. Cary Grant was great at playing Cary Grant. It's that sort of thing. Hi, this is H.A. Turdstein. I am an author, sculptor, philosopher, gymnast, a huge fan of that Poppy, uhm, and this is breaking news. News is BREAKING out all over the place.

I guess his new schtick is everything is so dreary and sad. Where the fvck did the rotating cheap paintings and framed photos go? His backdrop used to look more like this:


Well, if H.A. can declare that Hillary has already been indicted, I suppose that gives me the right to claim H.A. is an MK-ULTRA mind controlled disinfo agent.

I am willing to take that off the table because it's called satire or an art project.

But I will continue to double down and gin it up that Melvin is his dad, uncle or some form of genetic clone. He might be a synth, but I still have so much to learn from the truth community.


Most of his videos don't get that many views.


I don't recommend watching him. I don't. Let the disinfo rat wallow in his internet demise. I am pulling in some decent numbers for a nobody. Internet addicts just like you and me can make a difference.


Thanks, France!

No comments: