This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Cold, Bitter Reality


It's true. She's twelve feet four inches and has just been signed by Danny Ainge to a ten day Boston Celtic contract. She's been averaging 27 blocks per game in China for the Shenzhen Leopards.


That's not a bad tune. Of course the skull and bones part is fascinating. Something might be happening. Perhaps Trump has decided to give him his freedom and this is part of it. Or it could be related to a soon to be released new batch of documents. One other theory is that it is the dead man's schtick.

He's a great guy. The biggest issue facing humanity is the Military-Industrial Complex. He done good on what he had to do. The Freemason Illuminati bullshit has been in control for too long. Unleash all the secrets!

The bitter, cold reality for me is that my Twitter is gone leaving a void. It is too cold outside to partake in nature. I am stuck with the internet and house cleaning. Oh, I ran out of batteries and am unable to currently waste time playing Wii golf. There is a free Tripeaks that I've gotten into, but even that has gone stale.

I haven't enjoyed the Daily Mail in many months. It just doesn't seem to deliver what I'm looking for anymore. It's also getting on my nerves with all the crime mixed in with Hollywood.

Youtube is not getting it done. How many times can I watch Al Roker undergoing the MKULTRA glitch?

I have lost my internet way.

This is a developing, gratuitous self-indulgent blog which is facing choppy waters and indecision.

No comments: