This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Why is France all over this blog?


This blog is pulling in over a thousand page hits a day, but most of the views are coming from France. It makes no fricken sense.

The only thing I can think of is that France as a part of NATO is studying my blog.

I imagine that I'm the only blogger who is saying everything is fake, even me. I'm not saying I'm fake, but that this whole social media life is pointless confusion. I get confused also. This me has had enough and is declaring it's well past time to shut down the medium.

The military is all about circumscribing everything into the totality of fake. That is why they mimic the few who set out on their own path.

Soul cannot be faked. I am me with original ideas. I am not the only one capable of this, so that is why my schtick is copied and perverted.

No one else says you needn't read here. I admit it. I ask for no donations. I work for no one. I am trying to exist as a writer for no apparent reason other than just doing it.

I'm killing time before I kill time watching afternoon basketball.

Of course Youtube has brought me back to Paul Romano. He is attacking flat earth people. He also never shuts up about transgenders and claiming real women could also be men. He is cursing a lot. I do not remember him ever being a gutter mouth. Which is a pattern. He has cranked out some videos today which line up with Alex Jones fake going nuts over Brian Stelter.

Romano's plausible deniability for cursing is he had a rough night of sleep.

Look, he doesn't even have to be associated with a cult (which he is) to have turned himself into a deal breaker. He used the phrase deal breaker today. Hmmm. I guess coincidences happen. It is highly suspicious and out of character, though, for him to go salty sailor. He is a fake guru wannabe wrapped inside of cointelpro?

Well, it looks like I will never figure out why France is padding this blog's stats.

All I could find was something completely unrelated. It was a comment left on the Thom Hartmann blog. I don't know who Palindromedary is, but that person wrote a long post and linked at the end to one of my better entries.

Ugh, now I see that his avatar is apparently Michael Brown strong arming the store employee before he was assassinated by Darren Wilson. That's weird. A dude who plugged me has a gaslighting avatar.

Anyhoo, here's the link to one of my better entries. It was written in 2009. The comment section was action packed including visits from Francis Holland, Stu Piddy, Al Giordano and The Last Name Left. I was probably at the height of my blogging prime.

Fake Peace Activism Tied To The Military and CIA

No comments: