This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Multiple Cointelpro Attacks on Julian Assange


Craig Murray is reporting that Judge Arbuthnot's husband is a state-sposored disinfo troll.

Link: Assange Judge’s Husband Runs Security Firm With Ex Head of MI6

The other story which motivated this quick entry is that The Intercept has run a smear piece on great honourable human rights activist Julian Assange. I see nothing at Julian's Twitter. The hit piece came out around 2 p.m.. It must be getting late in London.

I think it is a big assumption that Julian writes for Wikileaks Twitter. I think it is a shared account. Micah Lee is clearly a paid fake. I've never heard of Cora Currier. I feel bad including the link, but there it is. There are basically tons of dm's from a private group on Twitter. It's already consumed too much of my attention. The Intercept is part and parcel of the conspiracy.

No comments: