This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Spiritual Death by Internet

                                   So-called Youtube star Meg Turney

I spoke of death by internet many years ago. I covered someone named Annette Appollo in 2010 and went deeper into the topic in 2011 concerning a Steve Kangas.

The woman above is alive. A lonely, antisocial "troll in mom's basement" isn't. Christopher Giles fell in love with her from afar. He drove from New Mexico to Austin, Texas to kill her boyfriend. He is now dead after cops shot him.


The couple are very grateful to police. They can now get back to spinning the woman's sexuality for profit.

White powder has been sent to Obama and Trump's son. This brings back memories of the Anthrax scare which was never solved. All indications are that it was Cointelpro. I don't know about this new situation, but if no one is caught, I am going to assume this was also deep state shenanigans. The U.S. Military is that demented.

I'm really scrambling today to produce content.

I guess it's big news that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is apparently about to be charged with corruption.

Also apparent is that many schools are banning the phrase "best friends." They are teaching little kids about transgenders, but God forbid young people develop close friendships?

Assange had a bad day in court. A judge is upholding the arrest warrant.

He tweeted a new Counterpunch article:

The UK’s Hidden Hand in Julian Assange’s Detention

I am feeling low energy today. The medium is returning less and less each day for meaningful content. I don't think there is much hope considering Julian is still held prisoner.


                                                                  link

He is tweeting in real time.

The news cycle is doing nothing for me. I do care about Assange. The rest was just a lot of noise; just lots of crime, insanity and propaganda.

I am giving up on the medium, but not life. I will try to write more from the heart and stop relying so much on fake news headlines.

No comments: