This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Saturday, February 17, 2018

The red scare stuff was demented back then and today


Oops, wrong picture.


The paid fakes are now smearing Jeremy Corbyn as a Czech spy. The Russians decided the 2016 election for Trump and Corbyn is a successful fifth column infiltrator of British politics. And the moon has been confirmed as made out of cheese. It should be clear why I am calling for the shutdown of the medium. It is 100% rigged and fake.

I told everyone I was a little psychic. I'd write something here and then the next day or wtf the idea would pop up. Yesterday I wrote of boobs saving the day. I spoke of breasts as symbolic of feminist revolution. I was being sarcastic. I wasn't attempting to predict anything. Yet the next day it turns out Courtney Stodden flashed her boobs in a members only paid subscription area.

                                    are those real? will they save us?

I wrote about boobs, then Courtney unwittingly verified my schtick.

Ask a mason?

                           the shhh schtick apparently derives from Freemasonry

Police in Arizona roughed up an 84-year-old woman.


There's a huge scandal with Oxfam in Haiti including pedophilia. Maybe Hillary knows something.

Corporate philanthropy is a big myth. It is public relations. It is part of the cover up schtick. No one would support capitalism if it was truly understood.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I am killing time looking at stamps. You try to get lucky and buy a batch and find valuable items. It gets easier after a while to identify them. It gets very easy. But I have always been someone who likes some background chatter. I just can't go hippety-hop to work in silence. So while I am organising and then checking them out on an online catalogue, that's how I ended up having bullshite youtube videos on for white noise.

I haven't much to offer today, but I have identified some nice stamps and yet another mysterious jackass on youtube. It's this clown if anyone is interested.


This is the second or third of his I've listened to. He was making sense in one or two of the others saying both Christianity and Satanism or perhaps Freemasonry are two sides of the same bullshite duality.

But in the above video right towards the start he was promoting David Icke. It was weird. How can someone make sense, then not make sense? It is called a deliberate bait and switch or random wackadoo.

He says he dabbles in the occult. Oooooooh.

Where are the real people who are neither paid fakes nor useful idiots?

Oh, he also added in that he doesn't look like it now, but he used to be in the military. That's wicked awesome.

No comments: