This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

DFQ2 represents the global village of regular guys

                                      stats from the last seven days

This will not be a real entry. Before logging out, I have taken a closer look at the stats. France seems to have gotten tired allowing England to take over the top of the leaderboard. Yet, there always seems to be fresh blood popping in. Brazil and Belgium are in the house. Poland has entered the picture. Here are the stats for the previous thirty days:



I'm now looking at the all-time monthly numbers. This blog hit an organic peak in December 2016 with 16,168 visits. Then it dropped back down to the typical 3,000-5,000 page views. That makes sense. Pizza places get a lot of business during televised sporting events. That compensates for the dog days of Summer when it is too hot to be hungry and no one wants their food. It indeed adds up that bloggers get the best stats at the height of elections.

May and June of 2017 saw some growth up to and past the 5,000 view count. July of last year saw a bump to over 8,000 views. August and September provided approximately 10,000. October would peak within this small sample size period to 11,229 views. November brought in 7,972 and December was when I got banned by Twitter I think around Christmas, somewhere during the holiday. That's when this blog took off.

December: 11,616
January: 22,306
February: 34,785
March: 27,519

And March isn't even halfway done.

Something is going on and it is very mysterious. It was one thing for France and England to saturate the blog with visits, but all those other countries have also jumped into the fray.

I wish I knew what it all meant. I mean, I wish I had more info on who the fvck all these people are. Those are huge numbers for a random nobody. I guess I'm not a random nobody anymore and haven't been one for quite a while.

No comments: