This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Saturday, March 24, 2018

rise and shine, me arse


I was scrolling for a photo in the screenshot archive and picked this one. It is early in the day for me. I am nursing a coffee. I didn't notice the nipples. This was inappropriate. But it's Anderson's fault. It's her nips, not mine.

But I shouldn't be sexist. She has the right to flash her breasts without my gawking at them. I am the sinner. She is a free beautiful woman leading a life. I'm not sure why she has a book saying get a life. She obviously has great breasts or they are fake.

This is week 73 off of the medium. I just picked that number out of me arse, hence the name of the blog title.

Yes, this one was mailed in. I wouldn't want the disinfo losers who rise and shine every day to get worried. I'm fine and am doing okay. Everything is going to be okay.

No comments: