This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

I hate their fvcking guts!

                                       twisted, demented fake garbage

I hate shallow rich scum narcissists with no talent who somehow become famous just because that's how the world rolls.

Radiohead was incredible. I'm listening to them and chilling.


This doesn't really matter, but I think Poppy and Titanic are the personification of vomit. Thankfully Ms. Sheets fought back. It had to be done. I did it. I was on a somewhat similar arc to Brittany's. I got abused and went into hiding. But then one wakes up and decides to declare fvck you and fvck this. One of the main persons who cybersmeared me was a close friend to Chet Uber who was also close to Adrian Lamo. Scum needs to be identified, period. I am very happy Adrian is dead. Maybe that means I lack integrity and dignity to say such a thing. It's how I feel. He was pure rat snitch scum and part and parcel of the state-sponsored fungus.

Perhaps someday I will be vindicated more than I already was. Maybe documents will emerge proving I was victimised by cointelpro. This is the thing. When you take away everything that a person is holding onto for hope and spirit, you create a pure enemy. I'm proud to have written everything I did. My love is for the game. My heart is with regular guys and gals.

No comments: