This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

It's a small world and zeitgeist


I was skimming through the FBI story out of Beantown. Go Celtics, by the way. Game two is tonight. Will Lebron cry? Or will he say to the C's, "Know your place, son."


Whoa, sorry for the digression.

I sez to meself, that lady looks familiar. I didn't know the last name but both were Pams. The Pam I knew was the sister of my boss at a mortgage company. I had his name. Really easy cyber sleuthing spoonfed, it's the same lady. And that failed actor/director/writer was really my roommate. It's a small fricken world. I have more of those, too. I had a friend who dated a Swiss au pair who was friends with Karina Holmer. Say her name, for crying out loud. I felt so ashamed of my city. Not that I ever lived in Boston. The closest I got was Quincy, Massachusetts. But it's an interesting chunk of land that part of America.

It's like the Europa of the United States. We all know somehow Boston is important.

Damn, the digressions are killing me.

This is double hearsay. My friend said something about her dating a cop, he was flashing guns while hopping on a bed. That's about all I got. I see word on the internet about such a cop. I am merely backing that up I suppose. That was a shame. No one should die like that.

It is a scary world, no doubt.

Taking deep breaths. Thinking positive. Listening to Bob Marley. Oh what a new day.


No comments: