This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

The Brittany Sheets story says it all.

I am finding stories all over the place which promoted That Poppy without mentioning the Mars Argo part. I am talking of garbage outlets such as the New York Times and Daily Dot for two examples.

It took me about two weeks to figure it out. One starts out watching Poppy. Long story short is that this was an obvious case of plagiarism. It shouldn't take a lawsuit for the truth to have emerged. I figured it out.

Cointelpro is all over this story wherever it is being discussed. There is no such thing as regular guys on the internet. It's manufactured convolution. It's called divide and conquer. It's called Mixter and Poppy were never any good. It was all fake the whole time. Look at some of the concert footage. They were not cutting edge anything. Mixter is clearly a dumbass, sociopath, chauvinistic and capitalistic pig.

I love meself some schadenfreude. I like watching scumbags get smacked around by the karma police. What part of dignity and integrity is everything do so many people not grok?


No comments: