This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Internet Fakes Working For Intelligence Emerges As Fact



Before his recent incarnation as The Cold Spy, Hans Mundt was posting as a Honduran radical named Meno Argenti. I acquired that information before agreeing to keep our emails private. I will definitely keep my word by not posting those. Nonetheless, I feel nothing wrong in disclosing that he was posting as Meno.

"Hans" is not averse to utilising the scrub brush. He had a website called MenoArgenti.com. It's frontpage used to read, "Servicing Bolivia- Columbia- Honduras- Nicaragua- Guatemala- Belize." Now it's all gone! He also had a website called Honduran Campesino Dot Org. That's no longer available either.

Meno Argenti was the name of an Omar Sharif role. One can google and see how active "Meno" was after the coup in Honduras occurred. It looks like he finished that job and has started a new one. He's now into Palestine and the Jooos! Meno had made it seem he was Honduran and fighting for his people. He can now be found at thecoldspy.com and Facebook concerning this new passion centered around terrorism, state-sponsored surveillance, and the internet. Does that make organic sense? Not in my honest opinion.

Perhaps folks should take a look at the following link. It may give insight into this dude's internet presence.

Your New Facebook Friend May Be a Federal Agent By Allan Lengel for AOL News (excerpts)
A Justice Department document asks the simple question: Why Go Undercover on Facebook, MySpace, etc.?

Then it goes on to explain: "Communicate with suspects/targets" ... "gain access to non-public info" ... "map social relationships/networks."

The document, part of a Justice Department PowerPoint presentation, demonstrates how some federal and local law enforcement agents are quietly creating fictitious accounts on social networks like Facebook and MySpace to get dirt on suspected criminals. The presentation recently surfaced in a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit in a San Francisco federal court.

“This is just the way people meet these days — electronically,” James Cavanaugh, special agent in charge of the Nashville office of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, told AOL News. “It wouldn’t be any different than calling someone on the phone, say, in an undercover capacity. If we can meet them on Facebook by creating a fictitious account, that’s great.”

Even so, the Electronic Frontier Foundation in San Francisco filed the lawsuit in December against about a half a dozen federal agencies to create a public dialogue on the matter and make sure agencies have guidelines for agents, according to Marcia Hofmann, a senior staff attorney for the foundation. The Justice Department, Homeland Security, Treasury, the CIA and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence are included in the suit....

“It’s not like we have to dig very deep,” said one federal agent who has not created fictitious accounts but knows of others who have. “Facebook is the best. They videotape themselves. They have pictures with guns, posing with gang members. There’s addresses of homes. We tend to go after what’s there.”

Another federal agent says he’s amazed how freely some criminals post information on social networks.

“I’m surprised by the recklessness of it,” the agent said. “I would think they would be smarter. That’s why we only catch the stupid ones....”
One would think Hans Mundt would be smarter also. Like I said, he was running a website called Honduran Campesino Dot Org. Only some of that website is still available through cache. At one of the pages, one can see a slideshow presented by Thomas Ray Harner III. Hans may actually be that person. I don't know. What I do know is that Harner was in direct contact with Nicaraguan Contras because of the following screenshots.



To be fair to Harner, he has been open about this info. He might have truly evolved into a good guy. He might have been leeched on by "Meno Argenti" like this dude tried to do with me. Then when the Honduras story ebbed towards the back pages and then off of the newspapers, perhaps Meno decided to switch gears into his new role as Hans Mundt.

He simply fits the description of federal agents using popular social networks such as Facebook and Twitter to investigate people and possible terrorist movements on the internet.

Undercover Feds on Social Networking Sites Raise Questions By Kim Zetter (excerpt)
The next time someone tries to “friend” you on Facebook, it may turn out to be an undercover fed looking to examine your private messages and photos, or surveil your friends and family. The Electronic Frontier Foundation has obtained an internal Justice Department document that describes what law enforcement is doing on social networking sites.

The 33-page document shows that law enforcement agents from local police to the FBI and Secret Service have been logging on to MySpace and other sites undercover to communicate with suspects, read private postings and view photos and videos that are restricted to a user’s friends....
In the article, Zetter links to "a slide presentation titled “Obtaining and Using Evidence from Social Networking Sites” (.pdf) given last year by John Lynch, deputy chief of the Justice Department’s Computer Crime and Intellectual Property division to describe how valuable social networking sites can be to give law enforcement access to non-public information. The cops can also map social relationships and networks, among other things. The document does not include guidance or cautionary notes on how to conduct an investigation responsibly using these services, though it acknowledges the problematic nature of using an assumed identity to open an account with a social networking site."



I think I'll survive Hans Mundt taking me off his blogroll. My internet fake radar system started to blip concerning himself, after he shared his concerns with my pointing out his Facebook page, as if I had crossed some line into his personal business. However, one can go to his cold spy website and see that he himself advertises the page.



I have given "Hans Mundt" every opportunity to state his case at DFQ2. This is now the fourth blog post I've made, where his internet presence has been discussed. He never did adequately explain his Facebook page. His excuse for having some dubious links was that he added some "friends" without looking too closely at what they were promoting. Many of them are ok in my book. I consider myself pro-Palestinian, for what that's worth. I asked Hans to go into detail on what he considers the proper path for peace in the Middle East. He disappeared. He took me off his blogroll. He tried to make me feel bad for mentioning his Facebook page, even though he does so prominently on his Cold Spy frontpage. I wasn't going to mention the Meno Argenti username. But after a few days of reflection, I can't help but mention it. I simply don't understand how one goes from being primarily an activist for Honduran peasants to being Mr. Palestine/Israel blogger. He has asked for this to happen. Now based on those above articles pertaining to intelligence and social networks, I can't help but wonder if Hans Mundt is working for that project.

I'm no fan of Wikipedia, but for time purposes I am going to use them as a source. They claim, "The U.S. intelligence budget in fiscal year 2009 was $49.8 billion." Their source for that data which can be found in the footnotes is titled DNI Releases Budget Figure for 2009 National Intelligence Program.

That's a lot of clams. Or allot, as Hans and Meno both like to spell it. We know about Hal Turner. We now know about that document acquired by the Electronic Frontier Foundation through the Freedom of Information Act. We can only guess how many internet fakes there are working for US Intelligence. I think there are o'plenty of them.

Here's my theory. Hans Mundt is probably some form of federal agent. He fits the description from the above articles and document. He has set up fictitious characters and started dialogue with people all over the internet. He calls this networking. I smell FBI. I smell some kind of lame anti-terrorism program, a modern form of Cointelpro so to speak. This dude went from writing all about Honduras for a few months and setting up websites only to later delete them. He made plenty of posts on the topic. He probably then figured he got the most out of the Honduras story. Then the probable Fed tried to hook up with me. He set up a Facebook account and transformed himself into Mr. Palestinian Freedom Fighter. He predictably got mad at me for posting the Facebook link, even though he's the one who has never made it a secret. He now makes it seem as if I've done wrong by him. Whoop-da-de-doo. Like I care what "Hans Mundt" thinks? Like he's the first duplicitous username who's messed with me?

This is how I think he does it. He picks an area to try to become an infiltrator and track people. Meno Argenti was a character from an Omar Sharif movie. Han's Mundt was one from a Richard Burton flick. Maybe Meno/Han's next username will be Ed Grimley? Perhaps he will do surveillance on SCTV fans to see if there are any terrorists (snakes) in their midst?




I threw that in there for fun. I like blogging. I've discovered a lot of weird things on the net. It doesn't mean I'm gonna let these kinds of probable spy dorks get on my nerves. Am I 100% sure Hans is a real live intel fraud? No. But I do think so. Yes, indeed. Who goes from being allegedly tilling the land with poor Hondurans to having a Facebook page with all sorts of Muslim friends and websites devoted to the Palestinian cause? Who goes from blogging about Central American politics to having Karl Rove following his twitter page to stories on Mossad, Jihad Jane, and Robert Young Pelton? Would that be someone working for the FBI's internet anti-terrorism division?


Or maybe Hans Mundt is a grifter? He was asking for donations to produce a movie called Revolution in Honduras. The goal was to raise $7500. He generated squat. I thus think he's intel and not a grifter. His image as a resistance fighter was wound up very tight. He had first arrived at DFQ2 when Al Giordano and his Aunthenic School for Journalism was being covered. Meno/Hans made it seem he was in agreement that something about Al didn't smell right. He gave me the impression he was a Honduran dude on the right side of history. He gained my confidence. Slowly but surely, he lost it. At his Honduran Campesino website, there was an article decrying anti-semitism in Honduras. Now he is all about Israel being the #1 world culprit? Does that add up?



Hans Mundt and Meno Argenti; A Tale of Two Usernames

As Meno Argenti, there was not much if anything written about Palestine and Israel. In fact, the now defunct website Honduran Campesino had come out strong against anti-semitism in Honduras. That might give one the impression that Meno was fully aware of right woos left on the net and was thus in agreement with a lot of my and others' schticks exposing it.



As Hans Mundt, this dude is now all over Mossad, and nearly everything about his Facebook page has to do with the Middle East.





On the one hand, there was Meno Argenti, also into Facebook and Twitter networking. Check out the Facebook icon in the bottom right corner of his avatar at Huffington.



On the other hand, we have Mr. Cold Spy aka Hans Mundt. At his new website, his articles have been titled as following:

*** Assassination Tango; Mahmoud al-Mabhouh
*** Assassination Tools; The Mystery Unravels
*** Radicalization; The Homegrown Terrorist Threat
*** Trust; Through Deception Thou Shalt Wage War
*** Terrorism 101; Jihad Jane
*** Analyzing Failure; The Business of Freelance Intelligence Contracting
*** Situational Ethics; The Truth Shall Set You Free

As Meno:





Problems solved or eliminated? What the heck does that mean? Anything like Hal Turner's attempts to flush out the crazies?

As Hans:




I'll wrap up this blog entry with one word and a tune. Hmmmm.

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

MENE MENE TEKEL

Tokyo Shemp said...

Thanks for that. I thought it was yet another troll post needing deletion. Yet, after googling, I see mene, mene, tekel is part of the handwriting on the wall phrase. Well-played, Mr. Bond.

Tokyo Shemp said...

Not that I'm heavy into censorship. Some nutjob or group has been trying to disrupt this blog. What a surprise! It could be a variety of trolls too. Like the Blues Brothers, when they had all those various creeps chasing them- neonazis, bacon products, that chick with the weapons. As a great philosopher named Rodney King once asked, "Why can't we all just get along?"

Tokyo Shemp said...

You make some allegations I'm uncomfortable with. If you don't have proof of something, you shouldn't say it. That being said, I definitely agree "Meno Argenti" was in all likelihood some form if Justice Dept. plant. He wanted me to join him in creating a blog. He talked me up in private. He told me there were only a few like myself, really good at cybersleuthing. So yes, I think whoever that is, he is the proverbial part and parcel of internet cointelpro.

Tokyo Shemp said...

It's not that I don't believe you. But it's not cool to throw around words without any proof.

That he was working with the Contras tells me all I need to know about his morals. The other stuff, without proof, is not worth the time of day.

Anyway, this American wishes you and your country the best of luck in leading peaceful, productive, and good lives.

Tokyo Shemp said...

Yet you keep throwing words around with no proof.

You claim Meno is some Dave Thomas working for the Justice Dept.. You supply no evidence for such a claim, nor do you explain how you acquired such info.

This is going nowhere. You are basically slandering that Harner dude. These are free blogs. Go start your own and do it on your own turf.

I can't allow that to continue. Sorry.

PATUCAWARRIOR said...

DFQ2...
I was just told about this site...
Socrates...

You do not know me...
To allow these lies about me under your bs pretext of find another blog to slander the Harner dude...
I hold you responsible as well...

I will contact Google and my lawyers in the morning...
For years you punks have been spewing these lies about me...
With zero proof to back them up...
Zero...
Where is the proof?
Anon pulls pics off my website and creates a story about me lol...

I know who Anon is...
I know where their family lives...
Everything Anon says here is a lie...

I was just cleared by the Honduran Police and the Honduran INTERPOL to leave Honduras...
The Honduran American Embassy cleared my family to leave...
Proves what is said here is a lie...

Your beef was with Meno Socrates...
Not me...
You are not a secret either my friend...
I give this site till 12 noon 2.14.13...
To delete these lies...

T.R. Harner III

Tokyo Shemp said...

Chill out, dude. You're saying you weren't affiliated with www.hondurancampesino.org where the screenshots of the slide show were taken? There are links saying you were. You're contending Meno made up some sophisticated smear on you?

I didn't make up anything.

Tokyo Shemp said...

I can delete anon. You can see I didn't accept his word as valid or proven.

PATUCAWARRIOR said...

Those pics have been on several websites...
They mean nothing...
My gold dredging operation was near a Contra camp...
I made friends with Contra pilots who flew over my camp...
If you guys investigated the truth...
You would have known I was deported from Honduras cause I was friends with Contra people...
I was thrown in a pig Honduran jail cell and deported like a dog from Honduras...
So much for your lie I was working with Contras...
Meno was sent to get Intel from me...
I played his game...
He got nothing...
Cause I have no secrets...
Other Intel spooks were sent to infiltrate my
supposed network...
They went home with nothing as well...
I had fun with them all...
Your Anon fraud is a girl from Juti...
She has been after me for years with her supposed secrets about me...
We let her be cause she has caused more damage to her rep than I could ever do here...
No one like her has ever proved any of their lies against me - ever...
She never gave me 20k...
That is a lie...
I have never met her...
Meno did do a Honduran website...
I went along with it for a while...
When I had enough of his Intel questions I left the site...
He closed it down and vanished...
I later saw your rants with Meno elsewhere...
And now here...
What is said here about me are lies...
I would never harm a child...
Nor sell drugs...
I would never do anything to bring shame to my family...
My Honduran projects are legit...
For that reason I made many enemies in Honduras...
And many Intel people tried to bring me down...
I am still here...
Do not print things that are not true Socrates...
My Honduran life was dedicated to helping Campesinos...
Not stealing from them...

Delete the lies from Anon...




Tokyo Shemp said...

It's kind of late here. I deleted all the comments by anon. Anything else? I can add in before the screenshots that you claim the photos were lifted, distorted, and that you have made some comments in this area.

There is no "you guys."

I am one person.

You can even see I told the dude I wasn't comfortable with him making claims he couldn't back up.

Did I not write originally that you could be a good guy now who was leeched onto by Meno? That guy was very charming at first. It took a little digging to find out his story wasn't adding up.

I did not post anything in bad faith. I never do.

Tokyo Shemp said...

There really wasn';t much info on you from what I recall. I had to actually dig those photos out of Google cache and now they are completely gone. I have to tank that cache link. There's some odd looking links there now.

There is a photo you took that Al Giordano used at his Narco News site. I along with a few others did go toe to toe with him. He's got some mysterious ties for one who claims to be Mr. Lefty.

I'm real tired. I'm sorry about that anonymous poster. I have actually changed the comment policy where people will now have to sign in.

Tokyo Shemp said...

Maybe you can find articles from Spanish speaking countries. I honestly don't see much out there on yourself.

You could maybe go to Twitter to tell your story. This is a small blog. Wait a sec....

There have only been 355 page views for this entry which has been around for years. I must have looked at it myself ten or so times, I don't know.

Congrats on getting cleared and that stuff, and you know, we're all human beings.

PATUCAWARRIOR said...

Al was another sent to dance with me...
Went home empty handed as well...
He was after who was supporting Mel Zelaya...

I let Meno use my pics...
I am no victim...

Thank you for now printing the truth Socrates...

You can dance with Al and Meno...

PATUCAWARRIOR said...

Remove that I was stupid enough to publish Contra pics...
There is nothing stupid about my Honduran gold dredging days...
I lived where very few men have gone...
Or had the nads to do...
I met the Contra pilots cause they found out I was an American dredging gold...
They would stop by and visit me...
Yes I made friends with Contra fighters...
So what...
They were panning gold as well...
I would sit around a fire at night in the middle of the Honduran jungle...
And listen about their fight for change...
Freedomfighters...
Fantastic experience...
I was later jailed with 5 of them...
Miguelon was with me...
21 of us in a stinking Honduran jail cell...
6.5 X 6.5 square...
They threw buckets of water on us...
We were all deported from Honduras in 1990...
I had my case reversed in 1995...

Ask the Patuca people...
Thousands know the truth...

Want more of my story...
Campesinossosa.blogspot.com
The truth is there...

Tokyo Shemp said...

A few of us made Al Giordano look very silly. Here's the link.

Fake Peace Activism Tied To The Military and CIA

He is close to Markos Moulitsas of Daily Kos, another fake leftist. There are a lot of comments with Al showing up.

Thanks for giving me the chance to make things right. I'm sorry for any pain this humble blog caused you.

I know firsthand what it's like to be cybersmeared.

But for real, there have only been that small number of views. I recall seeing some of your youtube videos. I was half expecting you to show up in real time but never did.

I'm sure you have a very interesting story to share.

I've added recent comments too, so some people will see these comments who otherwise would have missed them. I also tweeted this link.

Meno was definitely up to something.

As soon as I busted him, he cleared out and started scrubbing his blogging.

Personally I'd much rather recant or explain or in this case get rid of unsubstantiated smears than keep things hidden. So I am grateful how this worked out. Let me know if there's anything else. I gotta get some shut eye. Peace.

Good luck, Thomas.

Seth

Tokyo Shemp said...

Ok, I am still here. No problem.

PATUCAWARRIOR said...

Socrates...

Please delete all comments we exchanged...
I am closing the chapter on Honduras...
No websites...
No FaceBook...
Please delete any mention of me in this story including pics...
This Cybersmear network will never stop...
I am shutting it down today...

Thank you Socrates...

Tokyo Shemp said...

I'm sorry but that cannot be done. In fact, now I am more intrigued than ever and will finally take a closer look at what went on in Honduras a couple years ago.

Thanks especially for your posts stating, "Thank you for now printing the truth Socrates" and "Those pics have been on several websites... They mean nothing."

PATUCAWARRIOR said...

Your choice Amigo...

There are many pics of mine on the Internet...
Pieces of old websites...
You guys do not print the good I have done in Honduras...
Where is my Post Hurricane Mitch Project...
The center I built to use as a agri teaching center...
The womens group I organized...
My stateside construction projects that funded my Honduran work...
Where is the truth of my Honduran gold dredging...
All I see are lies created by the same Honduran disinformation network that goes after those who truly help the Honduran people...
They claim to hold the truth regardless that every agebcy available to investigate the claims against me has never found anything...

I keep telling the public...
Go to the Rio Patuca...
Go to my village...
Talk to the Honduran people where I live...
Find one witness who will validate the lies...
So far no one has ever done this outside of government agencies...

So you want to try Socrates...
Be my guest...
The only rep you will hurt is yours...

The truth I speak of here is not about Meno...
Meno enjoyed what he did...
You played his game...

All I said here was you told the truth by stopping the Anon lies...

Paz Amigo...



PATUCAWARRIOR said...

I see your are asking for info on me at twitter...
I will activate my Blog for you...
You have till Sat night to do your research...

Type in at Way Back Machine Riopatuca.com...
And at defunct Modblog Riopatuca.com...

I am a veteran of dealing with Internet trolls...
Your people must verify their accusations...

Tokyo Shemp said...

Tell us about Meno. Does he have a real name? Have you met him in person? What about Al Giordano? I don't really care about that other stuff- your hunt for gold, your contra buddies, those funky conspiracy theories, and your personal Honduran politics during the recent troubles.

You were all close and cosy with Meno. You own that.

I saved a number of pages. I'm not finding too much of this all that interesting and won't be doing a full socratisation.

I don't believe in deleting anything unless like before, anonymous posters are making allegations without proof.

I don't know what to make of you. I am not going to explore this or that blog you delete then put back up, then scrub again, then back up, on and on.

Are you mad bro the original story wasn't about you? That's what it sounds like.

The Contras truly did suck. That is herstoric fact.

Feel free to post all you want on this specific thread. Otherwise, I will consider your presence on this blog as spam.

PATUCAWARRIOR said...

Meno comes and goes like a ghost in the night...
I am sure he is following the fuss over him...
And enjoying it...
The movie nics - passing as a Black Op - mystery...
All part of a persona...
Which he very good at...
Meno angered the hell out of you Socrates...
He achieved his goal...
Understand me?...
Meno does have good qualities...
He did not play me...
I knew from the beginning his game...
To learn his game I played my part...
I never met Meno face to face...
I never bothered to get his name...
Meno vanished after he closed down the Hondo site...

People like Al you will never bring down...
These people operate cause they fill a purpose...
At our level we will never stop them...
Watch the movie Lord of War with Nicolas Cage...
The ending tells you what I am saying...

I can teach you Socrates a thing or two from my days in the trenches...
Do not seek Cyber revenge on people like Meno or Al...
That anger fuels them...
Takes days - months of your precious Internet time...
In the end nothing will change...

Choose battles that are worth the cause...
I am not sure if the battles at any level can be won anymore Socrates...
Society in general does not really care anymore Socrates...
Society has been castrated to the point most have become sheeple...
And the Elite know this...
They know they hold the upper hand...
Cause they know society will not revolt...
The revolts you see worldwide are well organized to achieve a planned goal...
Yes the rants on the Internet sound tough...
But the Internet will never bring anyone down...

Why do think I retired from my work...
The same people I was fighting for do not care anymore...
They do not even use the aid you find for them...
The Elite have won my friend...

Focus on your family Socrates...
They are the ones who truly lose in our battles with the Elite...

Contra War- any war...
Are all part of a plan...
And they are not for the people - by the people...
I have never supported a war then...
Nor would I today...

War is big business...
Poverty is big business...
Rainforests are big business...
Drugs at any level are big business...
Oil is big business...
You or I stand in the way of this business...
We lose Amigo...

I would never sell my soul to work with those who profit from the suffering of another...

Thank you for your time here Socrates...

Tokyo Shemp said...

Thanks for the great post. I sincerely agree with all of it.

Meno is an anonymous coward. I know in my gut he is part of the Military Industrial Complex. But he is a shadow. No one cares if it can be proven "Meno Argenti" or "Hans Mundt" is internet cointelpro.

We, on the other hand, are real names. That is why it took me very little time to honour your request to delete the anonymous smears.

It does not matter if you were pro-Contras and myself pro-Sandinista. I agree with you war is a scam and should never be undertaken.

Do they let students fight in school? So why are governments legally sanctioned to participate in wide scale murder?

"Meno" may have escaped being confirmed as intelligence, but the other documents listed above, those revealed through Freedom of Info acts, will stand the test of time. They prove that "conspiracy kooks" such as ourselves have been proven correct for at least the internet cointelpro angle.

I do agree with you Meno succeeded in getting me angry. Nonetheless, I don't think big picture wise he succeeded with his "work" in regards to myself and that indeed it backfired. He put in a lot of time and effort developing the Meno personality. He had great success with the Mundt one. He got plugged at some normal looking blogs.

But I was able to trollbust him with all that effort basically ending up down the drain.

For him to have really succeeded in regards to myself, imho, he would have needed my going pure nutty perhaps even imprisoned for internet activity or some other intel goal he had. The FBI's Hal Turner called it, "Flushing out the crazies."

To repeat, they want real names. You are correct Meno could have and has developed new anonymous usernames elsewhere. That's his job.

I think you should leave up your blog. I also apologise for the spam comment. Please feel free to post anywhere you like here.

We are definitely very different people. But that is what makes the world go around. There is no reason for us to fear the other or anyone else.

Yes, we and others must make sure our real lives are healthy. We must beware falling into this massive black hole, honey pot called the internet.

PATUCAWARRIOR said...

When you know we are doing our job...
You are smeared by the Honduran Anon combine...
Another M.O. is to keep you busy fighting a cyber war...
I believe there is a network of Cyber warriors whose only job is to keep us on the Internet engaged with them...
Entire websites are created that appear to back your cause...
Yet are a trap to gather Intel on your supporters...
And can be a trap for you to chase them...

Yes I was engaged with Intel Ops several times...
They went home frustrated...

Data I had on my Blog was good...
I busted the Honduran Disinformation Network...
And busted fraudulent N.G.O. 's...
Most N.G.O.'s are fronts...
Hence Anon coming after me...
But they are protected because they serve a cause...
They will continue until they are no longer useful...
Then they will be tossed aside...
Life as traitor to your fellow man is bad Karma...
So they join the walking dead...

Be careful of Cyber black holes Socrates...

Tokyo Shemp said...

I agree with you, PATUCAWARRIOR. The sources mentioned in my humble article prove that intel is all over our asses on the internet.

But even when such proof is given, we are spinned as kooks for sharing such truths on our blogs or in other internet venues.

Anything good that develops is infiltrated by them. The idea of Anonymous. Occupy Wall Street.

I think we are ok. You have nothing to fear on return to America. I'm happy Honduras is letting you leave.

Please maintain your blog. The reason none of us is in any real danger is because few believe us anyway.

Or if they do, only a very small fraction is in this so-called milieu which mentions internet fakes. And of those, I bet most of it is planted convolution acting as strawmen.

The Hal Turner story should have made the big time. But it didn't and it won't. Because it's all seen as kookiness, despite the proof above that intel has been exposed playing spy games on American citizens.

That is unconstitutional. The first amendment gives us the right to freedom of association. The Meno Argenti's of the world are law breakers. The American government breaks its own laws.

Now they are killing Americans in other countries without due process.

So get back to America where you will be safer from certain, insidious Americans. That's irony.

PATUCAWARRIOR said...

Your comments are very good Socrates...

My own family is shamed by my exploits in Honduras...
And the topics I write about...
Most of my family act as if I do not exist...
A price we pay to help those who do not have a voice...

Yes truth seekers are labeled as kooks...
But Socrates...
There is redemption...
We have a strength THEY do not have...
The Great Spirit knows our intentions...
He rewards us for our courage...

Most societies today have no clue as to how they are being watched...
And they think they are free...
Facebook...
Twitter...
Cell phones...
Computers...
Internet...
Web sites...
N.G.O's...
Credit cards...
Pass ports...
All have watch dogs...

Your life Socrates...
My life...
We are watched more closely...
When we touch a nerve...
They send in their crew...

And those who do us the most harm are our own - Americans...
Traitors...

Yes...
They are killing more Americans today...
The ethics have changed...

THEY have corrupted the very soul of Ametica...
Few can see the light anymore...

Most people like us are killed Socrates...
I was gunshot five times in Honduras in 1987...
If you do not die...
The M.O. is a cruel - slow death...
Defamation...
Labeled as a nut case...
Distance your bio family from you...
Close down your sources of money...
Then they try to destroy your family - from within...

I got my family out of Honduras...
We returned to America July 5.2012...

Karma is by my side...
That is why I am still here...
Karma protects you Socrates when the world deserts you...

I have to shut my Blog down...
My work has nearly destroyed my family...
The cowards go after the women dear to us...
Such little men they are...
I must protect my family...
It is my duty as a Warrior...



Tokyo Shemp said...

Thanks for the feedback. I think you are doing what you have to do. That is admirable.

I think you will find America is not too shabby. I saw you are starting a regular guy business. You have your family.

You will have good times. I promise.

And remember this, we Americans on a whole are very cynical about our government and military adventures on both left and right. The economy is the #1 concern. Human rights too, when we are aware of bad things going on in our name.

But yeah, intel is all over the net mapping us and trying to get inside dope on bloggers and websites through the creation of fake personae. The link and screenshot above verify that. That was no photo-shop or fake.

Most people do not get involved, because they do not want to get trolled on. But that doesn't mean most people do not respect those of us who have gotten involved.

Sorry about lumping you in with contras and internet fakes.

I swear I was waiting for you to show up. I'm glad you eventually did.

And for real, there were only those few hundred who read the original post and comments. And now it is updated with our exchange wth the anonymous coward smears deleted.

Take care and peace.

PATUCAWARRIOR said...

Amigo Socrates...

Yes...
With all her faults...
Amwerica is still the best place to be...
Here dreams can be realized...
And 911 will bring help to your door...
The gov will feed your kids - and more...
To get you back on your feet...

It is strange beginning a new life...
But I am willing to empty my cup...
And refill that cup with a new life...
My company will use my life experiences...

Good to know you Socrates...
Gracias Amigo...

PATUCAWARRIOR said...


Could interest you Socrates...

William Pawelec Interview -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yytSNQ2ogD4

Tokyo Shemp said...

PatucaDude, you know I love your schtick. But, you need to realise I look at that stuff as very kooky.

Nothing personal. Heck, David Bowie had that song Kooks. Not too shabby either. Sorry for not writing complete sentences. Me mind be turning to mush, Lad, over this Twitter 140 character limitation thingie.

PATUCAWARRIOR said...

William was not a ordinary cat Socrates...
He was at the top of Deep Dark Ops...
For him to say he discovered Dark Ops above him - interesting...

The Disclosure Project - has over 500 witnesses who testify about Dark Ops...
500 top ranking kooks?
A culture created to misinform the world?
I read with caution...
I keep a open mind...

The people we write about Socrates answer to someone - that person(s) answer to someone - that is the way it is...
I am curious as to who is at the top...
That group is responsible for the Menos' - Als' - their Military Industrial Complex - their Monetary system - their Drug trade - their Presidents of nations...