This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Friday, March 19, 2010

US Military Apparently Creating Cirrus Aviaticus


(photo credits to C. Pellatt)


Today was a blue sky day here in Eastern Massachusetts. That is, except for cirrus aviaticus forming under inexplicable atmospheric conditions.

The following is according to NASA.




If you ever want to check this out for your own areas, here is the link to the Wyoming Atmospheric Soundings website. {1 meter = 3.2808399 feet} Here are some of today's noon readings out of Chatham, Massachusetts.





Here's the funny part. I confirmed through email with Patrick Minnis of NASA, that he used to post as Canex at a disinformation website called Chemtrail Central. Minnis contends that the balloon readings for relative humidity have a skewed margin of error of up to 2.5 for -70 degrees. He also has made note that when persistent contrails occur, the dew point temperature will be in close proximity to the actual temperature. On a number of occasions I have tested my observations against his criteria along with the NASA formula above utilising the Appleman Chart, and there has been no scientific explanation for the appearance of cirrus aviaticus. Nada. None. Zilch.



I have come up with much more on this topic at my humble forum. This isn't a kooky conspiracy theory, yet it most certainly has been portrayed as one. It also has nothing to do with global warming. Geoengineering is being discussed for the stratosphere, not the troposphere where most of us are well aware that something fishy has been going on the last ten years. I believe that such weather manipulation is being done to block out harmful solar radiation.



According to scientist Paul Crutzen, ozone in the troposphere is more effective at attenuating the effects of uv-b radiation than that found in the stratosphere.





I'm not going to reinvent the wheel. Check out these screenshots. Mark Steadham is the owner of Chemtrail Central. His username is Thermit. I am not linking to that forum, because I don't want folks to waste their time there. I did so others wouldn't have to. p:>






I have posted my screenshots of the emails with Minnis at my forum. I won't do that here. I probably won't even discuss this topc again at DFQ2.

Guess where Mark Steadham used to work?

No comments: