This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What Happened To Larisa Alexandrovna?


Larisa Alexandrovna

A week ago I noticed Larisa's blog atlargely.com wasn't loading. I figured let's wait some days and see if it returns. It hasn't. The last article I see is from March 3rd. It pertained to allegations Bradley Manning was stripped naked for seven hours. The authorities say he is being protected from himself attempting suicide. I don't know.

Anyway, looking at atlargely's whois record, I noticed two things. Her registration doesn't expire until November 19th, 2011. There was also a change made on March 2nd. What that was, I don't know. However, the timing of that with the appearance she made her last post the next day seems highly unlikely of being a coincidence.

Maybe she has deleted her website for good? Maybe she is just cleaning it up or giving it a new look? I honestly don't know. I look around for any information on what's up with her of late, and there is no available information from what I've seen. It could be she doesn't want her stories on Michael Connell to be easily read.

In December 2008 she wrote, "One Of My Sources Died In A Plane Crash Last Night." Looking at the cache of her articles with the tag of Michael Connell, I don't see it. A copy of it can be read here.

If you follow the first link above, it takes you to an interview she did with Heyoka Magazine. They wrote:
Larisa Alexandrovna was the first to report that the US-UK began an illegal pre-war bombing campaign of Iraq, that former CIA officer Valerie Plame Wilson was working on WMD proliferation in Iran at the time her cover was blown, that the US Department of Defense was working with a terrorist organization - the MEK - in order to de-stabilize Iran, and that US forces had detained roughly seventy thousand Iraqi and Afghan nationals since the beginning of military operations post-911.
It would be nice to see some proof of those claims.



If this website gets deleted, it won't be because I pulled the switch. It will be because the Speedway Bomber might succeed in getting it whitewalled or at least my entries that reference him.

Unfortunately for him, the truth cannot be deleted.

1 comment:

Tokyo Shemp said...

It's good to see at least a few people at Wikipedia have argued about the dubious nature of the Michael Connell threatened by Karl Rove conspiracy theory.

Talk:Michael Connell