This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Monday, March 12, 2018

Flattery as a JTRIG Maneuver


Someone left an odd seemingly grateful comment. The person said I influenced how he views his career and that I inspired him to put a huge dent in the armor of a well-known political figure. The comment provided no other information. I don't believe it. I think the person might be a paid fake.

People who work for JTRIG should be outed on a massive scale. Everyone working for that scumbag organisation deserves to be placed in a prison. They are the scum of the earth.

And here is the trash named Hillary Clinton taking a tumble in India. It's amazing she is still alive. Did people feel bad when Hitler died? I didn't when hearing about Breitbart and if Hillary is close to death from natural causes of course, that'd make me extremely happy. She is disgusting and death personified. I also hate anyone who likes H.. They can go to fvcking hell with her.


No comments: