This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

How much more proof is needed that I'm driving the zeitgeist bus?


I would have gloated sooner, but it was just mere moments ago I found out that "Mars Argo" is suing "Titanic and Poopy" in real life.

In a follow up blog post exposing the schtick theft, I shared a Youtube comment I had sent directly to Mars advising her to sue.



I even pointed out that "Titanic" seemed to be a criminal.


Less than three months after I advised Mars Argo to sue that is exactly what she did.


I talk a lot of trash with a salty sailor mouth, yet I do try to censor, bleep or wtf in respect to the gentler readers. I speak of stolen destinies and schtick theft. Sometimes I write a little bit on basketball which may alienate some of the twelve regular readers. I hate to digress and now is not the time for that. But seriously. I investigated the story. I pieced it together. It wasn't just another expose on schtick theft. I tracked down the victim at Youtube and left her a positive note advising her "to sue the fvck out of them." And that is precisely what happened.

No comments: