This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Lord of Last Names

The_Last_Name_Left has come up with another good find. You can read about this at his entry titled Rivero Promoting (another) Scammer.

Here's an excerpt.



We shared a good chuckle over the Earl of Stirling Breath. I dubbed TLNL the Lord of Last Names. He took it a step farther and produced one of the funniest blog banners I've ever seen. I had to take a screen shot.

1 comment:

Tokyo Shemp said...

Larry invited me over to his blog, because apparently you two are in an epic duel over the FEMA detention camp hoax. I noticed he has another entry on some Lord Monckton. What's up with all these Lords showing up on the Tinfoil Radio Network?

link

And check out the picture. It looks like him and Stirling live in the same mansion. What the fricken sassa frassa?