This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jeff Wells and Rigorous Intuition are Disinfo

A reporter once advised me that claims are never libel, if they are the truth. One of the biggest purveyors of satanic panic gibberish on the net has been Jeff Wells of Rigorous Intuition. He used to be close to Andy Stephenson, another person well-known for doling out extra spoonfuls of tinfoil. This is all part of the public record.

If you think Jeff and Andy have actually believed in their spewed garbage, then perhaps I can offer you some swampland in Florida.

Such people are mocking us. They have made lefties look like unhinged losers (see Jason Leopold). Whether such efforts have been for grifting purposes rather than something much more sinister is the $64,000 question.



from a post made at Democratic Underground in honour of Andy Stephenson.
Uhm, the joke has been on us, not with us.




I had six usernames at RI. The first one was banned, before I was able to make one post. At the time, I was still unaware that Jeff Wells was bad news. His moderator et in Arcadia Ego had my ip information from another forum. I had already been spreading the word elsewhere of disinfo nonsense being spread by people affiliated with the Educate-yourself website. The other day, I saw in the RI arcives that a Mary K Music, sister of Don Croft, claimed to have been a victim of mk ultra. Did I mention something about swampland?


Three of my other usernames were CouldBe, Sudoku, and Cousteau. I also posted a few months back as LeftiesDon'tSupportRivero and then recently as audioslave. That's it. I will never post again at that dive. Never say never does not apply. This nail has been hammered in. Rigorous Intuition has truly jumped the shark. There's no need to keep going after them. Unbalanced posters like Arcadia Ego and others can make things up about me having hundreds of usernames and trolling and having imaginary conversations with myself. They are liars.

The following are the email exchanges I had with Jeff Wells a few years back.

A few weeks ago I was asked by Rachel Begley what happened between myself and Jeff Wells. I put the following together for her. I then made her aware of my recent entry concerning her friend Anita (COUGH) Langley. I then quit her Octopus forum. She then banned me. You know how that works. You tell the boss you quit, then he says you can't quit, because you're fired!

Jeff and Arcadia Ego are desperate to keep the meme going that I am a multi-personality troll having imaginary conversations with myself. I have proven that Jeff Wells took a dump on me. I am not asking that I become the story. I am not a narcissist looking to be at the center of everything. Nonetheless, It would have been nice for someone to stick up for me. No one has ever watched my back. Oh well, being a trollbuster is lonely business.





Why have some of the most prominent liberal bloggers been connected
to one another, while the biggest thing in common is their tinfoil? Here
Larisa Alexandrovna was saying how much she misses Andy. Enquiring minds
wonder how she feels about govt. sponsored mind control and pedophilia
cults. They wonder if she thinks missing person Johnny Gosch is Jeff Gannon.







Since 2007, a convoluted and sophisticated cybersmear script has been put in place against me. That has been documented elsewhere. Two of the people involved have been close friends of Jeff Wells, his moderator Ego and Tinoire of Progressive Independent. You'll see them mentioned in an email. The reason why I returned as LeftiesDon'tSupportRivero was to expose Tinoire's obscure claim of having worked for military intelligence. I was audioslave, because I wanted to help out Rachel. The reason for the three others will be understood after you see the emails between myself and Jeff. I am done trying to help Rachel. She is a lost cause stuck in Tinfoil City.

Jeff Wells made a blogspot entry in December, 2007. In the comments section he accused me of creating a fake Jeff account. About a week earlier, I had started a long thread on weather mitigation at his forum. From his blogspot:


Jeff said...

You fucking, stalking asshole.

Stop creating accounts in my name to create a fiction of a conversation.

For now, the comments are closed.



I emailed him: I am not a stalker- stop lying about me. That was not me making fake accounts with your name. Funny how you are saying the same, exact thing Ego did on that thread. How 'bout a fair shake here?

I can prove Arcadia and Tinoire have been insidious. Why are you so unwilling to hear me out?



He replied: How's this sound: leave the board and my blog and myself alone - don't post or email me under any name - and I'll delete every mention of you from the board and the blog.


Me: Dear Mr. Wells,

Ok, how's this, I will stay away from your blog and forum, but DON'T delete anything that has already been posted. Anything from now on, which includes me, my ideas, or website, any references to me by anyone FROM now on, please do delete. Then we know that it isn't me.

And please make some kind of post on the CouldBe thread that we have made this agreement for from now on. I will then post at my place that we have this agreement.

I would appreciate it also, if you could make a comment that there is no proof I am a multi-personality stalker or anything insidious like that. Sound fair? Otherwise cough up that proof and align yourself with the cyberstalking psy-op that I have proven to exist. Also, please do not print this e-mail address.

I am for real. I am not a bad guy. I would like you to write something to the effect that there is no proof that I have disrupted any boards other than from the words of Tinoire or Arcadia. I DO have proof that I have been cyberstalked. I have done important work. I am sorry I fell for any fake Jeff Wells.

Obviously you couldn't care less about me. Obviously you are taking the words of Tinoire and Arcadia, no matter what proof I have of the insidious and hollow nature of their attacks on me. I did not appreciate what you wrote about me on that CouldBe thread. What I posted on that thread was solid.

What I have uncovered about Arcadia is very damaging to his credibility. But if you couldn't care less about me as a human being who has been cyberstalked, that is your problem. If you aren't willing to hear my case, then at least PLEASE make some kind of comment that there is no proof for the crap Arcadia posted about me. In my humble opinion, it is in your best interests for your own credibility to back away from the campaign against me put forth by the likes of Arcadia, Tinoire, and neo-nazi cointelpro-like forces who messed up. I copied and saved a thread from Rivero's forum which proves the psy-op. I am not a stalker. If you are not intel., I bet in real life under other circumstances we would be friends. My chemtrail work has been solid. My work about internet fakes has been solid.

Thanks for your time and consideration. In good faith, "socrates" M.A., M.Ed.




Jeff Wells: I don't want bad blood between us and I think we can come to an understanding.

>Ok, how's this, I will stay away from your blog and forum, but DON'T delete anything that has already been posted. Anything from now on, which includes me, my ideas, or website, any references to me by anyone FROM now on, please do delete. Then we know that it isn't me.

Agreed.

>And please make some kind of post on the CouldBe thread that we have made this agreement for from now on. I will then post at my place that we have >this agreement.

Agreed.

>I would appreciate it also, if you could make a comment that there is no proof I am a multi-personality stalker or anything insidious like that. Sound fair? >Otherwise cough up that proof and align yourself with the cyberstalking psy-op that I have proven to exist. Also, please do not print this e-mail address.

I can't do that. You've been posting with multiple accounts on my board, to which you've admitted, and there is a plenty of evidence from the boards that have banned you that you've done the same there.

One other thing I can do for you. If you agree to the above, I will tell et in Arcadia ego that he is not to post anymore on my forum on the topic of chemtrails.

Jeff

Also, I have reopened comments to my blog, but if I am hoaxed again the accounts will be traced and complaints will be filed. I know you deny posting as me, and I won't argue with you about that. Just FYI.




Me: Dear "Mr. Jeff Wells,"

"I don't want bad blood between us and I think we can come to an understanding."

Ok. Sounds good. By the way, I just got an e-mail from msalling22. He wrote that it's "funny" that I am posting as Arcadia Ego, too. I wrote him back saying no, I haven't, and I told him good luck. I do not trust that person. I now believe he is involved with whoever stole your identity on your blog last night. And the depth they went to sounding like yourself, as has been done with me, reeks of being the product of some black op cointelpro-like operation.

As I posted as cousteau, I am done posting at your forum which is full of disinformation.

This is what I have been going through the last half year. I am not intel. or a troll. For me and my friend from Taiwan to get our internet identities stolen and smeared implies that some part of our amateur sleuthing has been too good. You got a glimpse last night of what we've been going through for a half year.


I will stay away from your blog and forum. I will post this agreement at my place proving that I am in fact "socrates" and have been in this brief correspondence with urself. There is only one thing I am still having trouble with, before I can completely sign off on this.


Me- "I would appreciate it also, if you could make a comment that there is no proof I am a multi-personality stalker or anything insidious like that. Sound fair? Otherwise cough up that proof and align yourself with the cyberstalking psy-op that I have proven to exist."

You- "I can't do that. You've been posting with multiple accounts on my board, to which you've admitted, and there is a plenty of evidence from the boards that have banned you that you've done the same there."

Yes, I posted at your place as "CouldBe." It was obviously me as I posted some of my chemtrail ideas and linked to information that has been featured at my humble forum. I was also "Sudoku." Then I went through Arcadia Ego's posts from the Gastronamus Cafe. I was shocked to see the inconsistencies in his chemtrail posts from then to today.

I never posted on your board with more than one account. I am one person. Get your facts straight and stop aligning yourself with Tinoire and Ego who say I use sock puppets.

I never used more than one account at Progressive Independent. And what other boards are you saying there is proof I have done that? I do not use sock puppets. If you want to keep running with that scam, there will continue to be bad blood.


"One other thing I can do for you. If you agree to the above, I will tell et in Arcadia ego that he is not to post anymore on my forum on the topic of chemtrails."

That makes sense. That is something you should do anyway considering that his chemtrail forum history doesn't add up.


"Also, I have reopened comments to my blog, but if I am hoaxed again the accounts will be traced and complaints will be filed. I know you deny posting as me, and I won't argue with you about that. Just FYI."

You can go ahead and sue me right now, because I am an honest man who doesn't use sock puppets. You either cough up that proof or admit that you're basing it on the words of Tinoire and Arcadia Ego, which is not proof.

I've had just about enough of people cyber smearing my internet identity. I would love to find a lawyer, some laws to take all of you into court. So either admit that you have no proof that I use sock puppets or the deal's off.

Funny how you're more worried about a truthseeker than nasty fockers who spam your forum and blog with blatant disinfo, satanic crap, and assorted dribble. Maybe Theresa Duncan would still be alive if not for you allowing all of that. Yes, it appears you had some kind of influence on her.

There will be no deal until you publicly post that there is no proof that I use sock puppets. Or post the "proof."

I DON'T USE SOCK PUPPETS. I HAVE BEEN GETTING CYBERSTALKED.

Now ask yourself why a nobody like me has been a target for the cyber abuse. Is it perhaps because I am honest and have done some good amateur sleuthing?

I have an M.A. and an M.Ed.. I am not afraid of the cyberstalkers. If you want to align with them, with their ideas that I use sock puppets and have fake conversations, THERE WILL BE NO DEAL!

Sincerely, "socrates" B.A., M.A., M.Ed.







Did Andy Stephenson truly believe in the
rubbish he peddled? What about Jeff Wells?






Jeff Wells: >So either admit that you have no proof that I use sock puppets or the deal's off.

But you have already freely admitted to the definition use of an Internet sock puppet. "A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception within an Internet community." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_sock_puppet) This, at the very least, is what your "reverse trolling" with numerous accounts amounted to.

But furthermore, how do you explain this:

For the record, here is my story. I started out as FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe at Chemtrail Central. Then I was Socrates at Gastronamus Cafe and at Megasprayer.I am may41970 here and at other places as well. I was SocraticTruths at the Democratic Underground. I am Jeff Reynolds at DebateBothSides, but it is such a dive and full of bullcrap, that I won't even mention it.
http://socialmedia.aim.com/2007/10/03/on-10-4-good-buddy-leave-someone-else-a-comment/

And from your board:

socrates: May41970 has given me permission to post some of our recent e-mails. The slugs over at DebateBothSides are making it impossible to have good chemtrail threads. Thus, we have been sending emails back and forth to take deep breaths, that we are face to face with low level spooks and nutcases.

may41970: I'm a little tired. Most of the pms I sent you are just rough thinking, random thoughts, as well as lot of personal info. Almost all written drunk and in different way than I usually post. To be straight, I not real comfortaable right now with everything.
http://allaircraftarenotinvolved.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=4&start=0

What is this but proof that you are talking to yourself through different online identities?

Look, I don't care what you do. I don't want to make it my business. But I will if you make it mine.

I think I've made you a generous offer, particularly with respect to a prohibition on Arcadia's posting on chemtrails. Take it, and I won't allow negative posts about you on the board.

Jeff





Me: (This next one I responded point by point, but for the purposes of this thread, I won't repost his words.) Hello Jeff,

I think we are very close to being able to complete an agreement. The final deal seems to be that I will not post at your forum and blog, and you will make sure that my internet identity is not belittled at those places. There are just a few things I would appreciate that you mention when you post on the CouldBe thread. I am sincerely trying to be reasonable.

I would like to post these e-mail exchanges, after we have finalized the agreement. Thanks for your time and consideration. Thanks also for not publishing this e-mail address.
_________________

The only part of my deception was that I didn't come straight out and acknowledge that I am socrates. I do admit that the Sudoku name was somewhat deceptive. However, in general, I wrote nothing on that thread that was disruptive or troll-like. If I had come out and admitted who I was, I would have been banned immediately. I am grateful that you haven't deleted my posts, because I do believe that it is the message that matters most, not the messenger....

I can easily explain this. I did not make that post. And that wasn't the only fake socrates post that has been made on the internet. May41970 is a real person. I have spoken to him twice on the phone. He lives in Taiwan and joined Chemtrail Central around the same time I did, because he wanted to share with that "community," that he had witnessed chemtrail dispersals.

The cyberstalkers would copy and paste from various posts, but then would throw in some alterations, some deliberate spelling errors and lies. I have always explained who I have been at various forums. I have never had fake conversations between myself and other usernames....

Yes, myself and may41970 have had exhanges through pm's. At times, I have published those. Back then, he changed his mind about wanting me to post them. Recently, he has given me permission again to publish our conversations. We are two separate people.

Part of the reason I have become upset with yourself is because Arcadia's false allegations have been allowed to be astroturfed as being the truth. Tinoire wrote the same thing at Progressive Independent. A Louis Aubuchont has posted the same lies at Chemtrail Central. At Rivero's forum, the same lies have also been posted. When I saw you posting in basic agreement with this, I started to think you were involved with the coordinated gang stalking or whatever phrase pertains to that specific type of deception....

That is not proof that myself and may41970 are the same person. I do not understand how that is proof. For you to make this claim makes me wonder about your ability to debate fair....

This is where we fundamentally agree. This is why I believe we can wrap this up fairly soon. And what you just wrote can be applied to yourself. If you wish to make claims about me, or let such claims be published without a fair response to such lies, that is where the bad blood is developing between ourselves.....

If someone could steal your identity last night on your blog, then why couldn't the same thing have happened to myself and my friend, may41970? I realise we are all busy, and none of us should have to spend so much of our lives on convolution. Maybe we can compromise on how we wrap this up?


My offer-

*** I will never post again at either your blog or forum.
*** I ask that you point out on the CouldBe chemtrail thread the following. I do not believe this is too much to ask.

*** I am declaring that myself and may41970 are two separate people.
*** I am declaring that both of our internet identities have been stolen and misrepresented at times.
*** I am declaring that this convoluted psy-op was developed at the WRH forum. I have copied and taken screenshots of such and have posted this proof of at my place.
*** I want you to admit the possibility that I am for real and may truly have been victimized by some insidious, internet campaign. Is that too much to ask? The proof you speak of is simply not proof.
*** I want you to admit that the only thing I did wrong on the CouldBe thread was to post at your forum, that the posts in themselves were not troll-like. {I apologize for only the Sudoku post.}I want you to admit that I was banned before even making one post based on the word of Arcadia Ego. And it does make sense that Arcadia no longer post on chemtrail threads. To be honest, I have no real plans to keep reading at your blog or forum, especially if Arcadia is out of the picture for chemtrail dialogue.

Take Care. In good faith, Socrates




Jeff Wells: This is what I will do.

I will post your words to the end of the CouldBe thread without comment, other than to say it's part of our agreement for your leaving the forum. I will delete all future reference to you. I will also ask et in Arcadia ego to refrain from posting about chemtrails.

In return, I expect you to not post to my blog or forum underany guise, and to refrain from mentioning me online.

I hope you find this satisfactory.
I will tell you, a reader of mine who is a US lawyer specializing in computer fraud and abuse has seen what's been happening and contacted me today. If you find my offer unsatisfactory he has offered to help me to find another resolution. He has asked for a compiled list of your proxy IPs and nicknames - not just from RI but from other web boards - and for me to retain all correspondence.

Jeff




Me: I promise to never post on your forum or blog ever again. What I post on my forum is my own business. If there is anything on my forum which is factually wrong, or somehow unsettling to yourself, just let me know, and I will look into it asap. You tell your lawyer friend to research anything he wants to. Maybe you could ask him to trace where that post you published from the fake socrates came from. Or is the truth something you're trying to avoid?

I will post these exchanges as proof of our agreement. Thank you for posting my rebuttal to the lies posted by Arcadia Ego and others. I have no hidden agendas and nothing to hide.

I have been cyberstalked and psychologically harrassed on the internet. Arcadia Ego posted an example of that. From one of your most recent emails, you have shown that you are in agreement with him. That wasn't me. You and him are both wrong.

Anything on my website that you think crosses the line, just let me know, and I will get right on it. I have every right to be upset. If any legal actions are taken against me, rest assured that I will countersue you to the best of my abilities. I am saying you best get your facts straight before making any more threats against me. You need to get your facts straight before everb echoing again the attacks made against me by Arcadia Ego, Tinoire, posters from the WRH forum, and from other disingenous internet posters. In short, your lawyer comment doesn't scare me.

You bring a frivolous action against me based on such lies, and rest assured I will sue you right back.

So please do post my words giving my side of the story. That is fair enough. And I will never sign up again for your forum or post on your blog full of the mind game comments.

You have had so much crap posted on your domains, that Dragon/Mary K. stuff, that Sabina satanic stuff, no court will ever convict me. I am not a stalker. I am not a multi-personality troll. I am the victim here and can prove it. You mess with me legally, and I will take all the necessary, legal counter-actions at my disposal. If there is something posted on my website you have a problem with, just let me know.

Do we have a deal? If so, let's wrap this up and move on with our lives.




Jeff Wells: We have a deal.

Jeff






...



Who the hell is Jeff Wells, and is he part of a
disinformation racket? Why can both Andy and Jeff
be directly tied to Delmart Vreeland?








Me: YOU DIDN'T COMPLETE THE DEAL: A WARNING OF LEGAL ACTION

You said you would post the following. If you do not post this part that you agreed to, I will start the process of of going through the courts to find relief. You will not get away with this. You said you would post these words. If you do not, I will see what can be done about this legally. Don't be an ass. I will sue you. And leave my e-mail address out of this.




The rest of that email was the same one above with my point by point rebuttal of his claiming I use sock puppets and have imaginary dialogues on forums across the internet. The post he put up on the end of the CouldBe chemtrail thread did not fulfill the agreement. Also, he did not follow through on stopping Arcadia Ego from making future negative comments about myself.

I also admit my threat of suing him was a bunch of hot air. I now realise it is very difficult to start litigation based on anything written on the wild, wild net.

Ten minutes later I sent another email to clarify.



Me: You didn't even post this whole email of my words, nor did you post the previous part you agreed to post. I am going to sue you, if you don't keep your side of this agreement. Understand?

This is the post Jeff left on my RI thread.


I'm posting these words from "socrates," who posted here as "CouldBe" and others, as per our understanding that he will not post again to either the RI board or forum. I will then lock this thread. - Jeff


I promise to never post on your forum or blog ever again. What I post on my forum is my own business. If there is anything on my forum which is factually wrong, or somehow unsettling to yourself, just let me know, and I will look into it asap. You tell your lawyer friend to research anything he wants to. Maybe you could ask him to trace where that post you published from the fake socrates came from. Or is the truth something you're trying to avoid?

I will post these exchanges as proof of our agreement. Thank you for posting my rebuttal to the lies posted by Arcadia Ego and others. I have no hidden agendas and nothing to hide.

I have been cyberstalked and psychologically harrassed on the internet. Arcadia Ego posted an example of that. From one of your most recent emails, you have shown that you are in agreement with him. That wasn't me. You and him are both wrong.

Anything on my website that you think crosses the line, just let me know, and I will get right on it. I have every right to be upset. If any legal actions are taken against me, rest assured that I will countersue you to the best of my abilities. I am saying you best get your facts straight before making any more threats against me. You need to get your facts straight before everb echoing again the attacks made against me by Arcadia Ego, Tinoire, posters from the WRH forum, and from other disingenous internet posters. In short, your lawyer comment doesn't scare me.

You bring a frivolous action against me based on such lies, and rest assured I will sue you right back.

So please do post my words giving my side of the story. That is fair enough. And I will never sign up again for your forum or post on your blog full of the mind game comments. - socrates



All these email exchanges took place in the course of about a day on the weekend of Dec. 21, 2007. When I didn't hear back from him, I sent him one more email.



Me: This is the deal. This is your last chance. I now have proof that you have broken our deal and now are on the side of cyber gangstalkers. I may be suing you. The only way I won't look into that, is if you put up that full e-mail you agreed to post.

I won't be posting at your blog or forum. I see through your lies and games. But if you don't put up those full emails on that thread, I will start to show all the proof I have that you are a fake and a nasty, internet presence. Is it really worth it to you to go back on our deal?

I am gonna let the world know the truth about you. Unless you put up the full e-mails, I will take my proof to as many venues as possible.

No need to try emailing me. You are now on my ban list. Put up those e-mails, or I start spreading the news beyond my small website and possibly pursue litigation against yourself for pain, suffering, and mental anguish due to your part in the gang stalking. I have the proof, you creep. And if you don't hold up your end of the bargain, I will follow through with my truthseeking about "Jeff Wells."

I am well-educated. You're picking the wrong person to fock with. I will pursue litigation against you. I will do to you what I did to Michael Rivero, Steven Hertzberg, Fintan Dunne, Lou Aubuchont, Wayne Hall, and et in Arcadia Ego. I have nothing but the truth. You've picked the wrong person to post lies about.




Jeff Wells is basically full of it. It is no surprise that he has been rewarding the News Making News crew by locking threads they are doing badly on. He reminds me of NMN. He protects the bad guys and does all he can to hurt or make it difficult for the good ones. Jeff Wells is an internet fake. These letters prove how insidious he can be. This is why his recent post about taking legal action against me causes no sweat. Now the rest of ye can see why.

The email above was the last one ever sent between us.


I'm going to blockquote what Jeff didn't even include in the post he tried to pass off as being the completion of our deal. This part must have hit a raw nerve. His post can be found on the last page of the weather mitigation thread. He made it and then locked it.


You have had so much crap posted on your domains, that Dragon/Mary K. stuff, that Sabina satanic stuff, no court will ever convict me. I am not a stalker. I am not a multi-personality troll. I am the victim here and can prove it. You mess with me legally, and I will take all the necessary, legal counter-actions at my disposal. If there is something posted on my website you have a problem with, just let me know.

Do we have a deal? If so, let's wrap this up and move on with our lives.



I want to apologise for my thread on Arcadia at my forum missing the screenshots. The images got lost when the forum provider stopped its affiliation with the image provider at the time. Thankfully, most of my screenshots in general have been uploaded through a reliable host.

I still have those screenshots and could repost them. People need to realise where I was coming from at that time. I was and still am a 'chemmie'. I showed how Arcadia Ego's transformation from believer to debunker was anything but organic. I had gone to RI to draw out Ego and pinpoint his exact standing in regards to 'chemtrails'. Feel free to check out the top section at allaircraftarenotinvolved.freeforums.org, and you will see I have supplied the best evidence possible that there has been a mitigation program in place to bounce off harmful uv-b rays and attempt to rein in severe weather due to climate change.

(I have another blog entry in the works concerning the satanic panic. Jeff Wells' form of disinfo has been thoroughly exposed. There are now bigger fish to fry. It is not okay that innocent people went to jail back in the 80s. Jeff Wells can post all the rubbish he wants to in feeble attempts to maintain myths. I am now more concerned in exposing others. My viewpoint is that once a nail is hammered in, it is time to move on. I am done with Wells and Stephenson.)

No comments: