This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Paid fake trash and conformist capitalist pig patsies are all that remain.

I recently exposed a disinfo script named Affected Collective. They are the clown channel which mimics ex-Infowars cointelpro actress Melissa Dykes of Truthstream Media.

Sewer rat Unirock did a two hour podcast with her back in 2017.


Pink Polka Dot girl of Reddit Conspiracy is a paid fake. Nearly every fvcker on the internet is compromised and basically working for the Military-Industrial Complex. There are no coincidences. They think we are chumps who will keep returning to the psyop carnival. It's not my job to protect morons and nutjobs like Michael Cravey (aka Thomas Brinkley) and Nasim Aghdam who slipped through the cracks. I tried my best.

Winter will not go on forever and then I'm getting the fvck off of the internet.

No comments: