This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Julian Assange

They did arrest him after all. I was completely wrong. I had taken down a post a day or two ago because I didn't like my attitude. It was too negative.

I called it another rick-roll.

I took the post down before the arrest. I also changed the wording on the Linda Moulten Howe post. I am tired of melting down in blog form and am trying to stop doing that.

I completely admit that my prediction was wrong that Julian wasn't going to be arrested. I was embarrassed by my nasty disposition, not that I was mistaken.

Pam Anderson is a good person. I appreciate her controlled meltdown. I wish mine were that composed and not too edgy. I get so angry at injustice and hypocrisy.

I sincerely now believe there's no point in advocating or doing anything on social media.

Like I said in the last one, the internet is comprised of little more than propaganda and entrapment.

I bet cointelpro is all over social media today attempting to prod good people to snap and let loose with all their true thoughts.

Keep it bottled inside. It's not worth it. The only people allowed to vent without fear are disinfo agents and even then sometimes they get into trouble for doing so, e.g. Hal Turner. There is not one outlet in which to speak one's mind. Social media is a controlled, manipulated closed shop.

I'm just one guy. I think the world is fvcked and respect none of this. I think each society, government, corporation and military represents pure filthy criminal garbage. Krishnamurti nailed it. I seem to be in a muted majority but like everyone else am powerless to charge them with crimes. I cannot imagine any path by which to help aid positive social movement. All that is happening is negative. I am non-violent and have been left with nowhere to go for hope in regards to this sort of stuff.

No comments: