This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Friday, November 8, 2019

Youtube Censorship

All platforms are the same schmuck whether it is Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Reddit or name the paid fake website. Youtube has yet again given me a community guideline strike for fake hate speech. First it was I Quit Bitchute Part 2 which was rendered as hate speech. Now it's The Uncle Charlie Schtick part 1 which has been deleted. They gave me a warning for the first one and now this seems to be the first of three available hate remarks on the permanent Tokyo Shemp record. I appealed, but unfortunately that process is also rigged and fake.

I don't make hate speech. In the back of my mind I'm thinking of suing them. You can't take the law into your own hands, so you take them to court? Is that original prose or did I lift that from something? Yeah, it was called the People's Court and now one of the paid fakes who was on that show runs the trashy paid fake TMZ dive. The internet is ridiculous and disgusting. Youtube for lack of a better word is a utility which needs to be regulated as a free speech, egalitarian platform. I tried Bitchute. It's done. I think a lot of others quit there too or gave up on it. No one seems to be there anymore but twenty neo-Nazis with eighteen of those apparently working for GCHQ.

                                          pt. 1/4

                                          pt. 2/4

                                          pt. 3/4

                                          pt. 4/4

No comments: