This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Here's more on Biden along with a previous rant.


                             Does Joe Biden have Alzheimer's? (pt. 1/2)

                             Does Joe Biden have Alzheimer's? (pt. 2/2)

I was so mad at how the candidates conspired against Sanders for Biden. I've seen shill posts claiming the DNC is a private corporation. That sounds ludicrous. The internet is rigged. The only thing I'm still keeping an eye out for is the Assange story. Otherwise, I am done with neoliberals. It is obvious they are unwilling to play fair. We are Charlie Brown and Hillary was Lucy or wtf. It keeps happening. No one mentions the Snowden docs because there is nowhere legit to post. It only seems that my schtick is in kook territory.

I didn't post this here because I deleted about half of it. I was too bitter. It was gratuitous and amateurish. This is what was uploaded to YT.

                                              DNC Cheaters (pt. 1/4)

                                              DNC Cheaters (pt. 2/4)
                              
                                              DNC Cheaters (pt. 3/4)
                                              
                                              DNC Cheaters (pt. 4/4)

No comments: