This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Sunday, December 30, 2018

This guy is an obvious paid fake.


His real name is Michael William Lebron. There isn't much info on him at Wikipedia while Wikispooks seems to share a lot. He was apparently a form of Hal Turner who got his foot into the medium door by calling up radio shows. He called himself Lionel. He has been a bridge between pre-Internet years and now this.

I was wasting time on Youtube. I justify that by saying there are no advertisements. The last ad I saw was a month or two ago embedded into Russia Today. They kept showing the airliner ad with a stewardess strangely enough looking like Ivanka Trump. I guess you had to be there. The point is I never see any ads. I am talking about the ones that allegedly pay for Youtube content. It's called Ad blocker. Who is watching ads? What am I missing here?

Anyway, while wasting time I decided to watch some Lionel who I merely barely know from a little RT over here, a little Roseanne over there. He is a total fruitcake claiming there are aliens.

Who gives a shite?

I truly don't. I've known the internet was garbage for ten years now. I didn't know the stuff released by Wikileaks in 2016 about rigged elections and media. I sort of knew. It wasn't clear how rigged it all is.

So here's the bottom line. Lionel Nation or wtf is either batshite insane or a cointelpro agent. What is more likely? Everyone is batshite insane? There's no such thing as cointelpro in that it was stopped in the 1970's?

I'd rather have turned out as the master of hyperbole. It truly sucks that everything is rigged and fake.

No comments: