This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Friday, May 17, 2019

I don't care if Rogan and Tim Pool put on a good show against Twitter.

I only cared in that I found the Bombard body language lady. She is back. Maybe she is a regular guy with a decent schtick after all. My problem with her is the eventual entanglement back with demented medium loops. I learned from Paul Mooney that you always have to leave the audience an out. She doesn't.

Here's the link. I suppose it's a way to watch some Rogan without clicking on his channel. Bombard is implying we are living in a police state with Twitter at the forefront. This is one of her better shows, imho.

"Body Language: Joe Rogan, Timcast, Jack Dorsey of Twitter"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-9EyhPR70M

I originally had seen her show on Kappy then went to her video page. I watched the one on Comey. The Bigfoot episode is fun. She has a decent voice for radio, much less annoying than what's her face from truthstream. I will never trust that married couple who used to be on Infowars.

Even today watching Tim Pool do a good job against Dorsey and his lawyer my reaction is so what? He's close buddies with known cointelpro asset Cassandra Fairbanks who loves herself some Brandon Darby.

It's Captain Obvious that the surveillance system has to go. The military-industrial complex is demented. That is what continues to persist.

Maybe Kappy explained everything and I got the eternal scoop by taking ownership of the true narrative. He pulled a Lamo. What else was he talking about? Rewatch some of his schtick. He was paid to spread convolution. Owen Benjamin is part and parcel of the spy factory. These guys got way in over their heads. No way could it be worth it for Nathan Stolpman to have become a paid fake. These people go nuts slowly over time. The pressure builds on them. Hal Turner. Then they make stupid mistakes and the spy factory will show no loyalty to them. It's in the Bombard video. Dorsey was leaning on the lawyer for cover and she got exposed. It's between the lines, but Bombard nailed it, at least for this one. Twitter is part and parcel of the police state.

Maybe the recent problem was him gambling away a big chunk of moolah.

But his obvious long-term problem was that he was a failed actor with no discernible skills. Perhaps Assange getting arrested put him over the edge. A reverse-double bind is definitely in play.

Stop visiting the demented medium loops. Read books. At a minimum, seek out the cool stuff. I used to plug that Fromm interview with Mike Wallace. I constantly shilled for McLuhan and Alan Watts. That shite on repressive tolerance via Herbert Marcuse was very wicked smart awesome and accessible. Fromm was the easiest of them to read. Alice Miller with Poisonous Pedagogy can be grokked.

Howard Zinn was Capt. Obvious. We need to move beyond the beyond of the obvious. He was a decent guy, I'd say, but 2016 will eventually be looked at as one of those pivotal historic years. Maybe I will become famous in a few hundred years. They'll say in history books I spoke of toothpaste out of the tube. Of course this is a constitutional crisis.

I like those people who originally exposed cointelpro through Media, Pennsylvania. That's weird funny for the town's name. Media. Wow? Creighton and BB probably claim it was a psyop or they don't mention it. Their failed psyop on psyops has surprise, surprise Jim Nabors styled regular guy intel fighting bad guy cia. They are the other side of the fake aisle to Pieczenik's and Alex Jones' marines invading the spy factory. It was very easy to see. I had a solid run at Twitter until my free speech was unfairly silenced. They studied a lot of my ideas and tried to circumscribe them into the rise and shine element to all this. Social media is in tatters. It's propaganda and entrapment. It is a day to day grind of misery for those dirty rotten idjits.

No comments: