This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Nasty gross obvious cointelpro

It must all be a coincidence that these three suspicious internet people are now tied to the hip spinning Julian Assange as the paid fake. That's up there with Alex Jones as Bill Hicks, imho. The tool Aunt BB obviously got exposed by myself and she don't like that. The other clown looks like he could drop dead from heart attack any minute. Those are fricken proverbial shills. Now fookin freddy is plugging what's his face. Ye can't make this up, laddies.

It's not like I care too much and you shouldn't either. But exposed means what it says. I'm not the fvcking asshole sticking up for the spy factory calling them regular guys and spreading nonsense about Assange as a CIA spy or wtf it is so crazy. I feel like Shatner for crying out loud. Is it weird or what the frocking fricc. I;M DONE. SORRY FOR SHOUTING.

Just kidding with the cap lock schtick. They mock me. I have not made many videos but in one I sounded like that with a 'poor Julian'. Those are proverbial gaslighting ratfvckers. They don't come close to being able to hide it. They are disinfo gnats with no apparent skills. They are in the cringeworthy tier for cointelpro. It is pretty nutty they get paid to do proverbial disinfo shill work and are so bad at it that they become the title- nasty, gross obvious cointelpro.


No comments: