This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Monday, June 3, 2019

This is outstanding medium stuff.

This was so good, Al Jazeera banned themselves.

I have completed The Lobby part 2.

I look forward to watching part three and part four.

Something called The Canary is about to get exposed in the third episode. It sounds like a Rauhauser and Chet Uber styled militarised ARG.

I trolled Kenneth Marcus on Twitter. That's my scoop. I was a fricken Wayne Gretzky or Tiger Woods for supertrolling. I might have to blog on some of this.

                   This was my scoop. Yet again my destiny has been stolen.

I knew he was a turd before Al Jazeera did. They obviously stole from O'Keefe, though or something. But I 100% vouch for this sort of video series. It's more vindication for those of us who sensed it the whole time.

No comments: