This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Friday, December 29, 2017

Blogger on the run

                                Demented is as demented does, J. Edgar Turd?

My message had become simplified. The medium must be crushed. I wasn't saying to give up completely on the internet. I was referring to historic mediums such as radio, film, television, newsprint and now internet. The big change is that we now have the wherewithal to self-publish.

I had been like anyone else with the writing bug. It would take a miracle for anyone to make it on their own. So I went to the big websites. My schtick kicked in by making a stir at Democratic Underground and then Daily Kos. My personal story played into it. If I had not cybersleuthed Kimberlin, then it is doubtful I would have gone far. I then settled in at Twitter and developed a more tightened and user-friendly approach.

I capitalised on the Bernie campaign. It generated more views. The Assange Christmas story yet again showed that I can play the game. I was booted off of Twitter because the big boy website trend is towards complete censorship. By situating myself out of the fixed medium's reach, I was showing how one can self-publish without ceding integrity or wasting time with paid fake distractions. I was banned because my schtick was starting to make too much sense.

The state apparatus is all about cheating and they are falling apart as no one real believes in them anymore. The "look at all the kooks" strategy has backfired. Everyone can now see that indeed everything is rigged. We just don't know what to do next. We are beaten down and getting cynical, yet giving up is not an option. That everything is fake leaves open the opportunity that good people can generate a true internet resistance. The medium is currently controlled by the boogeymen. So let that part of it rot.

I will soon put together my final days at Twitter and then move on to an uncertain internet future. It is a sure thing I will continue to write. Part of me is also considering getting a microphone to make videos. The number one problem has been and continues to be the military-industrial complex and its modern day cointelpro program. I am assuming that they were responsible for myself getting censored at Twitter and my next post or two will show why I think that.

We are in an epic battle in real time. If honest people with values are unable to create a parallel universe to compete with the status quo, then the big mess will become cemented as a permanent Orwellian social reality. This is why it is so important that historic greatness Julian Assange is granted his freedom. He figured out how to develop positive social change through the opening up of deep state secrets which had been easily obfuscated by demented corporate media. We the people must take power away from the system. There is simply no way to save the planet from within. It will take extra-parliamentary action.

It is time to crush the medium's profits. That can only be done by forging new paths. Herbert Marcuse was beyond prescient with his concept of repressive tolerance. It is on each of us to figure out how to transcend state-sponsored gaslighting and come together as free thinking, autonomous and peaceful souls.



No comments: