This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Thursday, December 28, 2017

The Internet is 87% Rigged


I pulled that percentage out of my butt. I don't know what the real numbers are. I am real yet continue to make posts. They won't be at Twitter, as my suspension has been declared permanent. I will make a post on that. No real person gave me the answers. It was a joke of an appeal process and in form letter. Twitter is definitely a dead end and needs to go bankrupt. That is, unless people like participating in rigged social media. Just don't act like it means anything or isn't a morbid representation of social reality.

I was banned for speaking truth to power.

The above is from a flat earth video.


                          "Shaq Backs Off Flat Earth"


I couldn't care less about Shaq. He is a verified scumbag who has made fun of Chinese accents and a disabled person. He has almost ruined the career of JaVale McGee. But I am interested in the clown who made the above video. He has made plenty more and they are equally stupid. But there's the rub. All that I could find with a quick search is that he's allegedly named Jacob Gibson of Modesto, California. It is claimed he has a degree in Psychology and has been in a few bands. Even if you can nail down a paid fake, it has become whack-a-mole.

There is a science guy who has been debunking flat earth for five years. That is the primary difference between my schtick and most other contrarians. I don't debate stupid shite. I don't do repressive tolerance. This guy is feeding into deep state trolling, while I send out the warning that state-sponsored "conspiracy stories" are a fungus destroying freedom of speech and association.

Only losers debate flat earth. No one needs to be a scientist to know it is a hoax. One can look into the Mandela Effect and find out it is a similar waste of time promoted by dubious individuals with hidden agendas.

There are going to be crackpot kooks here and there, but for the most part, conspiracy videos and websites are produced and maintained by the Military-Industrial Complex as exposed by Snowden documents.

Internet society has hit the point of no return. Free speech is dead. It is now about a proven grand conspiracy that everything is rigged and fake.

I have had a number of outstanding scoops that never made it into the mainstream media and now we know why. This is not bragging. It is just saying.

There is no escaping the fake. It is omnipresent.

I don't know if Jacob is related to a David Gibson, but the latter is connected to something called Relationship Science.



Fricken sassafrassa. There is something weird going on. We are living in a new kind of age which isn't properly understood by most.

The Celtics play Houston in a couple hours on national television. Life goes on. I am still in a bit of shock at getting pushed off of Twitter with no recourse.

I still have to blog on what I tweeted in the two days which led to the suspension. That will come soon. I have finally been exiled back to this blog. A part of me has died. Yet, that is talking about the false ego. I suspect the Twitter purge will backfire. I mean, look at how Obama and Hillary are apparently at the top of the list for most admired AmeriKKKan men and women. At some point no real people will participate in social media and kooks like me will eventually become vindicated and referred to as prescient.

The internet is truly at least 88% fake news at this point trending towards 90% if I had to guess the percentages.

I have a lot of ideas and theories. One is that paid fakes are given their own IMDB pages which are often blank because they are ringers with no talent. Only so many Joe Rogans can fake make it in order to fill in the page. Maybe this is a different Jacob Gibson, perhaps it isn't.


No comments: