This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Saturday, December 30, 2017

The U.S. Govt. Shut Down Me Twitter (part 4)


The Hollywood scum blocked me and the tool from Gizmodo never responded, but the mysterious Sarah Eaglesfield kept returning.


The paid fake scumbag makes multiple tweets calling for Julian's death yet doesn't get suspended. There's your proof it is cointelpro controlled. I call for the guy's freedom and am deleted. A stupid arsewipe no one has ever heard of gets a blue check mark. I responded:
How old are you? What did you study? What are you basing your info on? I thank you for this as you have thrown full support behind "intelligence services" which are responsible for creating wars and unlimited surveillance. The work of Robert Altemeyer might help you or Watts.
Most people are so incredibly shallow or are manufactured identities called persona management and online covert action.

She still wouldn't tell me who she was, but nonetheless I played it fair and answered her question.


I can't believe Twitter still lets me into the account. It's weird. I sent a second appeal and they gave me a new claim number. That is how I am able to repost the last two days of tweeting.

Nearly every tweet on Julian's search page is paid fake garbage or written by some of the most shallow, ignorant people ever born. "Apparently Julian Assange has deleted his Twitter account. I wonder why? What did his bosses Putin and Trump decide was the go?"

Maybe he did delete it himself. No one knows. The internet is still paid fake garbage either way.

Why is someone with a blue check mark going back and forth with me? I mean, one time I got a response from Cenk years back in which he claimed to not be a r@tfvcker, but he never answered follow ups. I tweeted H.A. probably 30 times and got nothing but a gaslight favourite stat.

I had to ask her a second time if she was part of the above band. She would finally answer no. Another troll was trying to engage with me named MyChaosNinja. He or she got me thinking Assange definitely closed his account and it was a form of rickroll. That person has been following me for a while but rarely engaged. It is an obvious sewer rat informant. People can check out its page for themselves. I did and quickly saw this is a scumbag.


So let's get back to the British wench.
Oh, so the British musician lady or whomever stops writing when I want her blue check identity confirmed.

I gave her plenty of veggie meat on the fake bone why I love Julian Assange. All she has is mind games.

And just think, if they had been born in America, they could have made it on Nickelodeon, then have become worldwide fake pop stars like Grande, Spears, Selena Gomez and Timberlake. They could have gotten foot massages from Dan Schneider.

I'm sure police records could explain a lot of paid fake posts.




I'll continue with this in part 4. It shouldn't take too long to finish up on her and then we can get to sewer rat, garbage snitch Brandon Darby.

But before hitting publish on this mailed in entry, here is another check marked asshole scumbag attacking Julian.



The internet is paid fake, hypocritical trash. I would love to see the whole system crumble. We do that by spreading word of mouth how rigged it is. 

No comments: