This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Friday, August 24, 2018

This person isn't cointelpro?

There's this young Youtuber who seems to be in her early twenties. She goes by the name Jenn. The algorithms took me to a page exposing her for making a pro-pedophilia video. I don't drop that accusation lightly, but it's the truth. Here are a couple links proving it.


LINK


LINK

She has a lot of videos which I can't stomach watching. She is very strange. I did watch a third one in which she admits to having killed three rabbits.


It's not just about myself and others getting banned. How is someone like "Jenn" allowed to keep making videos? There was the Elsagate scandal. There was stuff exposed on the Podesta boys and spirit cooking, but we're the kooks?  Jenn seems to be a honeypot targeting young and older people who might share similar twisted thoughts in regards to pedophilia and killing animals. I only have those three for examples. It's not my unpaid  job to waste time documenting internet psychopaths.

She looks quite normal above in the screenshots, but if you watch her and stop and pause rapidly, you'll see she makes all forms of demonic facial expressions. I'm not saying she is satanic, but I feel that I've been overusing the words deranged and demented. I think she got caught up with the law and this is part of the plea agreement. Everyone knows the FBI got busted hosting a pedophilia website. So it's no stretch of the imagination to think "Jenn" is doing similar entrapment.

I find it tough to believe anyone would come out and admit they killed three rabbits and think there are conditions in which sex between adults and children is okay. It never is. So my conclusion is she works for the FBI or why hasn't she been banned and deleted? Is it because there is zero separation between the deep state and Silicon Valley?

No comments: