This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

DFQ2 Exclusive: Susan Polk Documents Telling Her Side


These documents were provided to me by Eli Polk. Lots of people may not realise how f'ed up Felix Polk was. My opinion is Susan can eventually win her freedom, but that retrying the case might not be the best strategy. I think she just needs to prove Felix was demented and she was victimised, that she realises violence is never an option. I mean, even if it was self-defense, maybe she should just lie and get released.

I wasn't there. I don't know what happened. But I don't fear Susan Polk. She killed a specific person who had completely ruined her life even if there was never a confrontation. Susan Polk was the original #MeToo. With the Epstein story, that should help Susan. I just feel it in my gut she is innocent or at least harmless. I was right about Amanda Knox.

No comments: