This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Sunday, September 29, 2019

How to quit Youtube by watching the Tokyo Shemp Television Network (Part Two)

Welcome, comrades! There has been a bump in views from Russia. I have always wondered why there isn't more interaction amongst people of different nations. Maybe personally I need to take a lot of blame for not being the easiest person to interact with. In general, though, it doesn't feel as if there is much proverbial cross-pollination of ideas between folks from other countries.

I got interested in a couple Youtube channels. There's the Daniel Mackler ex-therapist dude and I was watching a woman with Asperger's. Neither gets huge views, but they are the kind of people I appreciate for wasting time on the internet.

I think I'm finally over my two website system of checking out Daily Mail and Reddit Conspiracy. Both are very bad and only get worse. I am completely off of most internet. Most of my time has been spent putting together personal schtick. I did stop uploading entertainment to Bitchute. It took a couple months, but I could finally see that is a website one must not promote. I will still upload there, but I am making it clear that it is a negative built to fail. I tried. Bitchute is basically proof that Youtube has cornered the market and is a utility refusing to accept it is not a private company.

My Youtube movie channel was so good. I miss it. I proved that we don't need the mainstream or fake alternatives. I have proven that the internet died. We are now in a peer to peer or wtf stage in social media. This will become the age of lurkers. Youtube tried to force feed the check mark system down our throats, but that strategy has thoroughly backfired.

I will use the rest of this blog entry to provide links to the entertainment I uploaded to Bitchute. I am not endorsing that website but am grateful to have the ability to upload stuff. Someone good should just make an alternative to Bitchute. I do like the television styled websites pioneered by Youtube. I just don't like how it fell off of a cliff for free speech or goes too far on purpose like GCHQ's Bitchute.

No one with any dignity will let a system dictate what we watch, read and say. As in part one, I will copy and paste any comments made. Videos will open in new tabs for your convenience. Maybe I can make Bitchute work after all. I am subscribed to only a woman with Asperger's and two movie channels. I no longer try out channels there. I look at it as hosting my schtick. I'm done with Youtube as it was. Their search engine and algorithms do not work and everyone knows it. Sorry for being a broken record. I feel that I am finally in a good place for internet for moving forward. I will definitely re-upload many more of my original videos made for them over to here. These links below are too long for blogger.

Entertainment Links:

BitChute Cinema - The Dark Tower (1943)

Both sides suck whether from so-called right or left. Youtube is trash, yet so is this dive. I've tried. I'm struggling to find people to subscribe to and I'm definitely not having much luck scrolling through the front page and trying current uploads. Alas, the best stuff I've been watching lately has been my own junk. It's ridiculous.

Some of us are overqualified for social media and it's rigged anyway. All stuff sampled seems to nearly always be cointelpro styled trash or just total nonsense. Social media is irrelevant and stupid both by design and due to the mediocrity and conformity of modern minds. Right versus left is the ultimate psyop and planned methodology for attempted rebooting.

This video is a decent circus drama thriller. It may provide a bit of escape from everyday bullshite.

Stop clicking on stupid links which is pretty much most of them. Stop wasting time on people who don't know what they're talking about. Never send them money. If someone has to beg on the internet to do what they do usually claimed as original important content, it can't be very good nor relevant.

I am outside of the system, studied it over decades with discipline and am a free spirit. I'm declaring that the internet is dead. It died in 2016 when nothing was done about the illegal coronation of Hillary Clinton. You fuck faces act as if a whole big batch of true lefties haven't been denied their destiny by the DINOs. You probably couldn't care less about the 2002 Sacramento Kings either. Your guy fake won because he didn't beat Bernie Sanders. It was called a pied piper strategy which Assange cut short from fruition. Duterte can pass laws so-called legalising his extra-judicial killings. Presidents can write executive orders legalising torture and use of propaganda and wtf. It doesn't actually made the shite legal. This is called a constitutional crisis. The enemy is from within. It's the military-industrial complex which is obviously the main problem. It is conspiracy fact they are a shadow government. It's conspiracy fact that the conspiracy story militarised alternate reality game or schtick has been pushed by the U.S. military. It was revealed in the Snowden documents.

That's actually my scoop. I spread that idea before Snowden verified it. I noticed it going on with chemtrails. I got into researching archives, caches and the wayback machine. NASA used to be all over the internet starting around 2000 spreading convolution. It wasn't just Hal Turner and Alex Jones. I believe there are tens of thousands of people paid by the military to shill and spread disinformation.

The internet is nothing more than a propaganda and entrapment scam. It is the opposite of democracy. And the losers still pushing media narratives including so-called alternative fuckers can fuck off. They do not fool me. Convince me otherwise that what's his face Crowder or Owen Benjamin aren't scumbags with nothing to offer? No, I couldn't care less. Fuck everyone and anything being said. Shut this fucker down for page clicks. Enough is enough. It's now all about no more fucking lies to quote Rage Against the Machine. No more lies.

None of this is real. Few are sincere. Nearly every web page and topic is manipulated trash. It's cointelpro styled turd rubbish. Of course Owen Benjamin is a cunt, but so is Tim Pool, Stolpman, Peterson, Molyneux, the neoliberals also, etc. and et al. There is something totally bogus about Bitchute, VOAT, Gab et al making them no better than the neoliberal side. WHAT PART OF BOTH SIDES SUCK DO PEOPLE NOT GROK? THIS IS A FRICKEN SETUP.

Music:

High Tide or Low Tide by Bob Marley

The medium is done. Put a fork into all of it. Things have changed dramatically and that's that. The illusion dominated from 2000-2016, but that was then and this is now.


Age of Aquarius/Let the sunshine in



Love Affair (1939) starring Irene Dunne and Charles Boyer

from the pink champagne collection
comedy/drama romance rated 7.3

Charles Bukowski: Born Into This

This poem was pure greatness.
Bukowski himself recites it in the video.


Someone wrote: Born into this
Tokyo shining on fire
A shrug
Born into this
Don't take it so seriously
all the deadly serious criminality
born into this
pay fake pay digital memes
could be any way
born into this
Congo genocide aside
Clinton Bush watch maker genocide
born into this
Shemp shoved we see more
we know the trash
born into this
ready for love and elegance
killer without reticence (sadly)
born into this

I responded: Born into the last generation allowed to troll.

I predict they'll fricken come up with Edward G. Robinson type blokes from Soylent Green explaining suppressed truths. Or that was a schtick already burnt to a crisp by William Cooper. One thing I don't see many mention is that Alex Jones getting fired might have been a controlled demolition, in that no one was buying his shite no more and I'm talking every peanut gallery demographic.

I've got some ideas about Smedley Butler being perhaps one of the first paid fakes in U.S. history. This "conspiracy story" stuff (their phrase) must have formed imho at least from around the time of John Quincy Adams.


The Red House (1947)   *** Edward G. Robinson Film-Noir ***

This is for all intents and purposes a pristine copy in regards to a public domain flick.
It is a must see hidden gem rated 6.9 and also stars Mrs. Danvers from Rebecca.
I'm uploading here because Youtube might as well be Hitler.

I commented: The woman playing Robinson's daughter died this May at age 90. She was born and died in Alabama. I am guessing she had a short career by choice and seems to have picked real life over stardom. Some incarnations go on for a very long time.

Shield for Murder (1954) FILM-NOIR


This is a dirty cop movie starring Edmond "Fricken" O'Brien and rated 6.9.
That's Morticia Addams of The Addams Family on the video cover.

Abraham Lincoln (1930) - restored pre-code

This stars Walter Huston. You might know his son who was a famous director.

I loved old movies at Youtube. I remember that dude "Ric" who was the best at uploading them. I started with a playlist schtick and people loved it. I was checking on and replacing broken links. I know all about Youtube. The first sign of trouble was definitely the Google Plus nonsense. The ptb's clearly didn't like that people could use the platform and create some authentic grassroots without any corporate interference.

It hurt to get deleted by Youtube. I created subtitles for a few movies. I made sure everything was public domain. My username there was Socratic Truths. Some of you might remember my channel. I'll try to find good copies of stuff when uploading here. I don't know what's up with my personal video schtick. I may give that a rest or force myself to speak in them if made. The intertitle method feels stale. I do think a lot of the music I was using for background was funny. If one wants to entertain, one needs to stay true to the inner schtick. It's what made Anthony Perkins. Bukowski was saying do it only if you're into it. I know one thing. I don't smack my lips! How fricken difficult is it to not do that? How can these morons not realise they are doing that in their videos?

But otherwise or nonetheless, my main goal is to produce a television styled channel here and now without further ado is some Abe Lincoln. I'm not usually a big fan of non-fiction biographies, but what the heck, here it goes.

D.O.A. (1949) pure film-noir

Edmond O'Brien
rated 7.3

SJW Cinema Presents: Glen or Glenda (1953)

This is considered Ed Wood Jr.'s masterpiece in the category of so bad, it's somehow good. Lugosi's presence was the deciding factor in making this into a cult classic. There was also the underrated Lyle Talbot and Dolores Fuller. This was a real movie.

I've got a decent batch of old stuff in the pipeline. I suppose this has evolved into sort of a surreal television channel. The point is no one needs to visit Youtube. I quit tobacco last September. People can change.

A Lady to Love (1930) *** Edward G. Robinson ***

This is an early talkie, drama pre-code rated 6.7 on 126 imdb votes.

White Zombie (1932) *** Bela Lugosi ***

This is a quality copy of a horror pre-code rated 6.4.

MGTOW CINEMA PRESENTS: DETOUR (1945)


(This is a reupload because Bitchute doesn't always work. Sorry for any inconvenience when something is off.)

This could be the greatest film-noir of all time. The MGTOW stuff is actually fake. No one real thinks like that. Incels do not truly exist either. All those kind of things are referred to as cointelpro.

I caught another asshat at Reddit Conspiracy stealing from my schtick or it's yet another coincidence. Someone is posting that Meghan and Prince FuckFace aren't truly in love. That was my fricken video a few days ago. This sort of thing has happened a lot. Mandy Nagy stole my scoop on Kimberlin. She just fucking pilfered through my original work and then perverted it into the right versus left bullshit.

I have blocked a bunch of threads on this channel and will continue to do so if need be. I don't give a fuck whether you believe in neo-Nazism or are proverbial cointelpro. You are the personification of garbage and will not be allowed near my schtick from now on. You do not really exist and are sub-human. Everyone normal knows this. Bitchute is trash because they don't allow channels any moderation rights. That's not free speech. Where's the free speech when it's my fucking channel?

People who smack their lips and can't write can go to hell. You weren't taken seriously in school because you didn't even try. And now you are attempting to make up for lost ground by acting like a retard on the internet.

I'm sure others have noticed myself getting mimicked and co-opted. It doesn't matter. Let the scum have the internet. Real good people will go their own way. Soul cannot be faked. Reddit conspiracy is 100% state sponsored cointelpro garbage. The numbers for members is faked. The articles linked to are fake. Most of the prose entries are psyops or written by losers who don't know how to think or spell. Let them have it all.

MILLIE (1931) PRE-CODE DRAMA

drama/romance rated 6.3 on 430 votes

Unmarried (1939)

This is an action/comedy rated 7.2 on 19 votes. It was Helen Twelvetrees' last movie at age 31. Hollywood was Logan's Run unless you were Bette Davis or Joan Crawford. Ah, one learns something new every day. The book Logan's Run set the age of death at 21. The movie bumped it up to 30. 30 makes complete sense because that's in basketball when the players aren't going to usually be offered the maximum. Ainge let go of Horford due to the Logan's Run mentality.

Okay, for some Celtics talk here goes. The problem with Danny is he's moved around too many pieces during the Stevens' era. It's down to two guys left from the old days. That's Marcus Smart and Jaylen Brown. It was them, with Al and Terry Rozier for the only players retained when the roster acquired white man Gordon Hayward.

There is no apparent sign of loyalty except between Smart, Hayward, Stevens and Ainge. It might still work out. Kemba Walker went to UCONN and is hungry to experience team success. He'd love a chance at 50+ wins and a possible trip to the Finals. Same with Kanter. Enes wants some respect. He's thinking legacy. Horford is too. So I admit I am a bit afraid of Philly. Al Horford is that good, but he is an expensive old man winding down at this point. It was a tough decision, but Ainge was probably right to let Horford leave. The gruesome Hayward injury and Kyrie Irving being a total asswipe was bad luck. It's nothing personal to Al Horford. Boston fans will cheer him on when he plays at the Bawstun Gahden.

The C's can now unleash the younger, faster, more offensively talented players in Tatum and Brown. It could have worked with Kyrie, but he was a demented numbnut. Watch him crash and burn in New Jersey? Durant's almost an old man. The Nets do not scare me. Milwaukee needs to take a leap. They might. Toronto did. They got burned by Kawhi. Overall, basketball looks cooked and roughed up. I am not very impressed by divas teaming up. I think the Lakers will still suck.

Golden State became overrated. You can't pay every guy big money. Then there is nothing left for the bench. You need at least ten healthy guys for playoff games. They have to be good players. Ainge is in the ballpark. The Celtics could have a great year. It'll be addition by subtraction. They are not really losing Horford. It's more like they are headed into a different direction. I like Rob Williams. I think his floor is JaVale McGee. Maybe he will be the next Bill Russell. Tacko Fall looks good too, but he will need time to develop his schtick and body to become durable. Bigs traditionally take longer to develop. Rob Williams looks ready.

Kemba Walker might remind folks of Isaiah Thomas led teams. There could be a lot of easy wins because Kyrie Irving was that much of a fungus.

Kill or be Killed (1950) *** Lawrence Tierney ***

This is a film-noir set in Brazil rated 6.1 on 52 votes.

King for a Night (1933)

This is an action/crime pre-code rated 7.3 on 47 votes. There's something about black and white movies that is extremely aesthetically pleasing. They are also from a much earlier time making them mostly void of gaslighting. Watching old free content enables us to quit medium as state sponsored internet addiction. Rise and shine medium mythology will kill your soul after a certain amount of time invested.

We don't have to put any more money into corporate news and entertainment. The greatest truth one might realise is that the medium is trash and that all sides and aspects are impotent at best. True freedom means breaking away from all the cunts. Everything on the internet sucks. What part of everything are people not grokking? Both sides suck. Left versus right is a psyop. "Conspiracy Stories" are a verified psyop.

There is not one decent website anywhere. They are all ineffective and ultimately self-centered. Social media is 100% fake. You must quit watching Rogan. Cut it out! Or continue to be a moron and waste time on asswipe cunts such as Tim Pool, Jimmy Dore, Tucker Carlson or name the wanker. This fucker is unsalvageable.

Speak Easily (1932)


comedy -  Buster Keaton, Jimmy Durante & Thelma Todd
rated 6.0

My Gun is Quick (1957) *** Late Cycle Film-Noir ***


cheapo unknown version of Spillane's private detective Mike Hammer rated 6.1

13 Demon Street: The Photograph (1959)

Lon Chaney Jr. hosted a "horror/mystery sci-fi" anthology t.v. show.

13 Demon Street: The Vine of Death (1959)

"An archaeologist plants calcified bulbs dating back nearly 4000 years"

rated 6.1 on 20 votes

Man with a Camera: Hot Ice-Cream (1960)

Charlie Bronson had a crime/drama t.v. show from 1958-1960. He played a photographer. This episode is rated 7.9 on 157 votes.

Man With a Camera: Missing (1959)

Charles Bronson crime/drama rated 7.5 on 16 votes

Man with a Camera: Turntable (1958)

rated 7.8 on 26 votes


Man with a Camera: The Man Below (1959)

crime/drama rated 7.1 on 13 votes

Black Light (1959) t.v. show episode

This is from Charles Bronson's Man with a Camera rated 7.5 on 14 votes. Mike Kovac is hired to investigate police corruption.

REAL T.V. NOT LIKE IMDB'S FAKE LISTINGS E.G., LIFT THE VEIL, WIZARD OF CAUSE OR FRENCH FUCKTARD HOUR

Man with a Camera (1958) "The Warning"
This was the 2nd episode rated 7.2 on 28 votes.

East Side Kids (1940)

This was the first of twenty-two movies but without the well-known actors.

Boys of the City (1940)

This is the real stuff starring Bobby Jordan and Leo Gorcey. It's rated 6.6.


That Gang of Mine (1940)

This is one of the better East Side Kids and number three out of twenty-two. It's rated 6.8 and starred white New York City trash punks Bobby Jordan, Leo Gorcey and regular guy dignified Black man Clarence Muse.

Here's how it went. I've done the homework. There have been four incarnations.

Dead End Kids (1937–1940) 8 movies
Little Tough Guys (1938-1943) 15 movies
East Side Kids (1940-1945) 22 movies
The Bowery Boys (1946-1958) 48 movies

Pride of the Bowery (1940)

This is East Side Kids movie #4/22. This one I remember as pure greatness. It's rated 6.9. It's still without Huntz Hall who I have mixed feelings about. I never liked the Arnold Horshack styled prototype. It may have originated with fricken I forget the guy's name, but he was from the 30's and 40's and was quite whiny. For pre-codes, one actor had a har-dee-dar schtick. He'd go ha ha ha sarcastically which I believe may have been a bit later lifted and modified by Lenny Bruce.

East Side Kids 5/22

Flying Wild (1941)
action comedy rated 6.9 on 434 votes

Bowery Blitzkrieg (1941)

I've got about seven more of these Bowery Boys/East Side Kids movies.

East Side Kids Cinema: Spooks Run Wild (1941)

Bela Lugosi is in this one.

They Made Me a Criminal (1939) *** John Garfield ***

This incarnation had them named as the Dead End Kids.
~~ film-noir rated 7.0 ~~

East Side Kids Cinema: Mr. Wise Guy (1942)

These guys were ahead of the curve in a television formula kind of way. I always wondered why so-called entertainment went into a death spiral. Now we know. Everything has already been done. With internet, it becomes obvious most social media at this point is comprised of cheaters or folks from the mediocre minds batch. I've got three more of these after this one rated 7.0 on 454 votes.

Smart Alecks (1942)

East Side Kids rated 6.9

'Neath Brooklyn Bridge (1942)

East Side Kids rated 7.0

Kid Dynamite (1943) *** LEO GORCEY CINEMA ***

This is my last East Side Kids movie. I always thought they were funny and still do except for Huntz Hall. I don't get how anyone could have thought he was anything other than pure ham; same with Arnold Horshack. It never made sense. Rerun on What's Happening was never funny. There was the guy who replaced Frank Burns. I guess make a top ten list, fake a British accent and ye've got yerself a viral video, laddies.

Strange Marriage (1932) ***Pre-Code***

drama/dark comedy possibly bordering on neo-realism rated 6.7 on 56 votes


Hell in a Circus (1933)       *** Pre-Code ***

drama based on Eugene O'Neill play

The Man With The Golden Arm (1955)

This movie is kinda sorta relevant considering a lot of hedonistic or wtf morons have been overdosing lately on hard drugs. My advice is be happy with a little bit of weed and grow the fuck up.

Frank Sinatra had some acting chops to go with his voice. Kim Novak and Eleanor Parker shared top billing. It's easy to quit the medium, as is. There is plenty of free old junk which is not too shabby. This one like the rest I've been uploading are public domain, yet decent.

This flick is rated 7.5. They don't go much higher than that. The new medium stuff is garbage. Nearly everything sort of stopped being good around 1980, imho. Everything under the sun had already been done and accomplished for fiction and entertainment by that point. Reagan was Bonanza Land on steroids, then the rest is recent enough to grok. The emergence of the internet has certainly enabled for much easier overall grokking in regards to the timeline.

It's going to take some courage and vision for you fuckers to snap out of it. We were born into an extremely funky, surreal time period. 2016 was definitely the end of medium history. The problem is the ptb's can't simply snap their fingers and have everything go back in time to when all us nobodies could do was write letters to editors.

It's pretty clear that there is something fundamentally wide open about the internet or at least in theory. If not, then why is there so much state sponsored cheating? Why are the powerful so afraid for people of all countries to communicate with one another? I've only met a few folks from other countries through the web. I've never communicated with someone from China, for example. And there are so many countries. This can be verified from stamps. It's 2019 and we are still not allowed to interact with folks from other lands to hash things out. No, we have this Big Brother cointelpro bullshit instead. Fuck this and them.

TL:DR Snowden and Assange cracked the code. There must be widespread protests in the streets for Julian Assange. In the meantime, now is a fantastic opportunity to ruin Youtube for page hits. They asked for it. CNN requested that we stop watching their fake news. Tell everyone you know to stop clicking on Youtube's links. But the boycott can't stop there. It must be applied across the board.

We must stop clicking on bozos which is basically almost every fuck face network, organisation and even most individuals alleging to go their own way. It's time for folks to bring the medium to a halt. Look at what we did to CNN.

Trunk Crime (1939)

British psychological thriller rated 6.3 on 28 votes

By Whose Hand? (1932) ***Pre-Code***

mystery rated 6.9 on 89 votes

Dancers in the Dark (1932)



pre-code drama rated 6.2 on 86 votes
this is basically a television station but on the internet

The Dance of Life (1929) *** Pre-Code ***


drama/music rated 6.6 on 236 votes

I left four comments:

Damn, Hal Skelly died in an accident in 1934 at age 43. This movie was based on a play named Burlesque he starred in. He apparently joined the circus at age 15. Nancy Carroll seemed to have a mini comeback in television. I'd love to see some of that. She basically dominated a good chunk of Hollywood from 1930-35, then fell off the map. If I like a movie, I start looking into some of the actors, maybe read some reviews after finishing it. I definitely recommend old movies. Watch the best stuff, sure, even old stuff can be garbage, but there's no need to watch much medium from the 1980's on.

My name is Tokyo Shemp and I have an old movie fetish.

This film is not bad at all for 1929. Old movies don't generally get high numbers for ratings, so 6.6 for this is probably underrating the flick. We're getting to see styles and stuff from the late 20's. Even cruddy East Side Kids movies have some value showing old school New York City. We take so much for granted.

Pre-Codes rule. These people are acting organically. There seems to be a realistic looking speakeasy at one hour fourteen minutes. I'm at peace with my schtick. It's too bad Bitchute is so miserable. Maybe I'm supposed to go back to Youtube? But I can't. The point is to boycott them and end their influence. Just because Bitchute is a dead end doesn't mean there aren't alternatives. I could post videos to the blog. It's weighing heavily on me how bad this website truly is.

A Bucket of Blood (1959)

Beatnik styled comedy/horror directed by Roger Corman rated 6.7


Socratisation of Aaron Russo:

Aaron Russo's Mad As Hell (1996)


I'm investigating this dude. That sure does look like cointelpro agent Ted Gunderson in the fake audience. Thus I'm already leaning towards thinking Aaron Russo was a paid fake. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it's not looking good so far in regards to my regular guy opinion.

I left a comment: This isn't listed on Russo's IMDB page. I noticed there is a fake film on Cenk Uygur with the same title that gets most of the search results.

Aaron Russo on William Cooper's radio show Hour of the Time (1996)

I didn't go to film school. Maybe I'll slow down making videos. The part I hate is there never feels like any closure and then I lose my cool. It never feels as if one can make a dent. I was all alone for quite a while exposing Kimberlin, then bam, it was the Breitbart crowd stealing my destiny. Talk about the non-player thing, the npc?

Maybe as a lefty I am suffering some Stockholm Syndrome. Russo was almost a Jimmy Dore styled libtard. At times I really want to believe in him. But that would be too good to be true. The bottom line is that our political leanings mean nothing. That's the good stuff. But wtf was Gunderson doing in the audience??????? That was him, no? And Russo seemed to say some crazy shit in an interview with Alex Jones. I'll upload that, too, after this. I am learning. I never knew Russo was some famous Hollywood guy.

He is new to me. I always find out about shite a lot of years later, like the Patrice comic guy. I think he too like Burr is from the area I lived in. It is a general area close to the football team halfway between Boston and Providence. It's like a half hour each way. Greater Eastern Massachusetts is huge. Way after the fact I understand it is too competitive and I never had a chance. But I digress! And being a so-called professional doesn't mean anything. It's better to have less, but have soul and be happy. Too bad Russo died. He seems to have established the template for internet. He reminds me of a hybrid of Alex Jones with Joe Rogan.

But I do think he was some form of agent. Steve Pieceznik is cointelpro. Snowden basically exposed all this shite. What else could those documents be referring to? And that's why no one talks about it. No one talks about Russo. It's onto some dipshite named Tim Pool. Russo was also uneducated, but he had entertainment skills. He was still about making lists and money. I've listened to some of the above already and he admits to some stuff. He gives some insider knowledge on the immediate past. This is important stuff for understanding medium. I do think it's okay to be internet addicts but it's got to be like studying mass culture. You have to at least be addicted as a lifelong student. It then gives one the excuse to watch anything or interact with any form of medium. I do warn you though that there's not much on the internet of value. It's a shame. I liked Russo's ending in Mad as Hell.

It's about truth and platforms. It's about the need to negate the status quo and create an autonomous social media area. I picture all those guys as paid fakes including Russo. They got paid for one thing. The other part is they say some incredible stuff at times. Russo is new to me, but Cooper was an obvious paid fake in the Gunderson fruit loop category.

These fuckers never anticipated Snowden and Assange? There is no possibility of relief for the state apparatus from such disclosures? Glenn Greenwald clearly saved the deep state's arse with his demented gatekeeping. I call it a stalemate between awareness and the Five Eyes. I declare that the spy factory's dominance over social media was destroyed by Snowden and Assange. Marshall McLuhan had set the table. We are in uncharted medium territory.

I left six comments:

Are they fake fighting? Cooper opens the show by insinuating he is a Hollywood fruitcake not to be trusted? I remember right wingers complaining about Darby and Stranahan as infiltrator leftists. Stranahan and Patterico had a fake fight? I fricken forget thankfully. It's f'ed up but is going on all the time on internet. I'm saying so much internet feels like goofy cointelpro and not real. Call them larps, militarised alternate reality games or conspiracy stories but not late to dinner.

Mad as Hell wasn't that good or revolutionary. This sounds like shilling and hustling more than any form of social movement.

He basically made a list of thousands of people and Ted Gunderson seemed involved.

Just ignore the GCHQ fake Nazi comments.

Cooper was cointelpro treating Russo like crap for no apparent reason. Is there proof Russo stole money? That sounded as believable as Tim Pool's stalker going on Frenchy's show. Jones infiltrated a pro-gun rights rally. That was cointelpro. Sometimes Alex Jones made videos in which there was nothing funny and it was really borderline criminal incitement of violence.

Or the Kappy stuff. It's believable he jumped off the bridge, imho. There's a picture. But Stolpman and "Phoenix Enigma" can't be real. Handsome Truth was exposed, yet he still makes videos. That makes no sense. Hal Turner is still out there. How the fuck has Brandon Darby been able to persist and survive for zeitgeist? Exactly, cointelpro explains. Lamo's demise made sense. I think Rose McGowan became cointelpro and she and her friend went after Bourdain's gf. I'm feeling chatty. Many things are starting to make sense.

Aaron Russo interviewed by Alex Jones

I'm not 100% positive on the date but think this was 2005. Russo was either a legit, sincere good guy kook or had some handler group training him and whatnot. If fake, it's called right woos left. Maybe observe his blinking patterns to test for honesty.

Enes Kanter Wins Wrestling Championship


If the Celtics stay healthy, they will win 50-60 games and be one of the few teams with a realistic chance at winning it all. Kanter is 27 and entering his prime extremely healthy. I don't want to jinx him, but he seems to rarely get injured. Irving was overrated and Horford got old or too expensive. Ainge is still operating with a big pile of poker chips. Brown is entering that year when players break out. Hayward is healthy. Kemba went to UCONN. He and Kanter are hungry for some respect.

Tatum should improve without the fungus Kyrie Irving. Coach Brad Stevens is hungry. I hope Robert Williams gets a true chance to play in the rotation. He needs to break through or Danny needs to make a trade. There's another wild card foreigner at center not counting Daniel Theis. His name is Vincent Poirier. Maybe he will be a good back up center. Danny will probably want to wait until at least Christmas to see what he's got.

This team will remind folks of the Isaiah Thomas era. Kanter needs to show up for defense. Tatum, Hayward and Brown have to figure out how to not be redundant. Tatum bulked up. Maybe he is ready for power forward. He's always had the height. He might have gotten taller.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi S (I will forthwith now refer to you as such) (for Seth or Socrates) to distinguish myself from other commentors (if you have any). I will also sign off any comments I make as AA (for Anonymously Awesome), yes that's me. Or you may prefer to think of me as AA (as in Alcoholics Anonymous), this amuses me.
Anyhoo, I did wonder why you stopped calling yourself Socrates, (prepostericity imo was even better) but yes you got banned off twitter, i know, i know.
So was that poem with reference to Toyko and Shemp, how you came up with this name? I did wonder. Had to be a catch in the name. I'm sure I annoy the crap outta you with my bullshit comments, but meh, the internet is boring mostly, so I read your sometimes angry, frustrated outbursts, and your take on the news just for shits and giggles. I do loathe old black and white movies, donno how you can like them, but i guess childhood memories, watching tv back then. I Don't know how you can write so much, your brain must be bursting. Slow down fella. Heart attacks etc.... AA p.s. Never publish my shit, coz it will always be shit, :)