This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Thursday, September 19, 2019

I'm Back. Bitchute Cancelled Me Schtick.

That was a bad joke, but my ratings have dropped dramatically after hitting a decent viewership number. I am pretty sure that place is built to fail. I'll still probably upload there every once in a while, but for the most part, this is my free speech cage.

My horoscope today said I will feel guilty about something but in general am happy and must remember that I am not the world's keeper. The only reason to continue to post at Bitchute is to help out the few who might locate the message that Bitchute is a trap. If one were able to moderate comments on videos, then it would probably be a decent alternative to Youtube. But without a decent comment system, no one "normal" is going to want to have anything to do with it.

I'm not "normal," so I am getting at something different. No one real wants anything to do with misogynists, neo-Nazis and far right wingers. And that is basically Bitchute in a nutshell and it never improves. No matter how often Youtube self-inflicts another blow on itself, Bitchute continues to not capitalise. It never grows. It is proverbial controlled opposition. The owner is dodgy. After three months, I am only able to follow about five people. I like this woman talking about Asperger's. There's a gay guy who is sort of interesting. I found a nice movie channel there. I actually stopped following two more recently, so that's it. After three months of trying, I have located only three channels worth the time.

The good thing about it is I figured out how to make videos. It isn't rocket science! I was also able to quit Youtube. I am not a masochist. There is no reason for anyone to still spend much time there. I used to basically live off of Youtube for internet addiction but not anymore. So in those respects, the Bitchute experience wasn't that bad. But I sincerely do believe it is a dead end. I had to try it to find out. I checked out Reddit last year to learn it was no good. There is nowhere to go on the internet. Oh, another good thing about Bitchute is I could upload long videos say on Assange or Bernie giving a speech and then post the link here. Other than that, I'm done with Bitchute. It is such a bad website.

I will start uploading here my best videos from the Bitchute experience. It took a while, but I swear I did improve. The first one below was made about a week ago on my top four list for modern day media cointelpro. The second is what I uploaded this morning. It's not great, but I sing a little bit. It was titled, "WE MUST JOIN TOGETHER AND DEMAND THE IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF JULIAN ASSANGE." Yeah, it was in full caps.



Here's one more for tonight from yesterday:

Breaking News: Justin Trudeau in Blackface Proves I'm Psychic

"This happened in 2001. At least Megyn Kelly has the excuse of being a cointelpro agent. She was just doing her job. Mere days ago or I forget exactly when but it was recently, I pointed out Kelly's mea culpa for promoting the blackface schtick. Now this Trudeau stuff emerges? This proves I am psychic as alluded to before and is also very strong evidence indeed that I am somehow driving the zeitgeist bus."




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the clown time is over song, Julian assange dressed like tweety bird really did it for me, and 100 points for actually singing yourself. Did you ever watch the black and white minstrels (how did they even get away with that) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMoLprj921o
Or remember Shirely Temple? The family had slaves? What a shitty history USA has (no offense)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbtR1DNgNak. The racism was acceptable back then. Horrific in todays world. Horrific back then. I'm sorry but I do think your narcissism in regard to scoops and psychic knowledge is laughable, you read the news each day, and seem to think you created some source of knowledge scoop. Pointed something out, that no-body else knew, well you know that's not true. Please stop with the narcissism, and your reading will be much more appreciated for your humour. God Bless the Blogger :)