This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Honourable Greatness Julian Assange Receives Ecuadorian Passport (and other news)


Julian came back to Twitter and added the above picture. Ecuador is allied with Spain and wants his situation resolved.

An 18-years-old man in Alabama has been arrested for making love to a horse. Ewwwww, that's so gross.  Will Salon soon publish an article on virtuous bestiality? I have quit the medium and wouldn't know. I am merely scraping from news headlines. No value remains. News articles are fake and so are the comments.

Oprah is definitely full o'shite. It'd be fvcked up if she became President. Nonetheless, I would probably vote for her over Trump (instead of not voting at all), but I doubt she'd be as good as Bernie. I noticed that Jill Stein is still getting smeared. Nothing has changed. The medium is 100% deranged and nothing but lies. There must be a way to drive all websites and corporations into bankruptcy. The movie industry must also die.

Weinstein got slapped around. That was fun. Now a singer I've never heard of named Seal is lambasting Oprah as just another paid fake.


Corey's been accused of groping a woman's butt. Hmmm, what other fake important tidbits are out there?

Oprah lost her house in a mudslide. That was my fault. I put a hex on Los Angeles calling for earthquakes and tidal waves. I posted Tool and their flush it all away schtick.

I liked Catherine Deneuve as an actress. I don't understand why she is going out on a limb for perverts, but she has that right. The French have some of the lesser values and morals when it comes to sexuality. Macron might have been raped by the teacher. That is there for a possibility. It would have been statutory rape, but that's still icky and a heinous crime.

Guys should have the right to approach women for chit-chat and phone numbers. Fake accusations and events getting blown out of proportion do happen. Early headlines implied Harvey Weinstein was bloodied and in the hospital with a broken jaw. However, at worst it was a cheap misdemeanor. The dude basically love tapped his cheek while calling him a bitch turd or I forget what exactly was said. But Weinstein did get a little boomerang action. That asshole needs to stay inside his mansion and have his servants pick up the food at the takeout area. Everyone hates Weinstein's guts. He needs to stay out of public. He's very lucky to have not been arrested.

Yeah, back to Deneuve. I agree there shouldn't be a return to puritanical society. Yet, come on, a dude shouldn't touch a woman's knee unless she's his girlfriend. This is Common Sense 101. But that's not how the internet works. The Spy Factory is all over it with its new internet era of cointelpro styled divide and conquer. They contaminate every comment section everywhere. Thus, it has become useless to discuss or debate anything within the medium. Everything becomes mere fodder for circumscribing into the fake democracy.

I guess the solution will be basic income and sex robots for everyone, then no perverts will have any excuses for criminal transgressions. I guess that's where all this is headed.

I guess that's pretty much all I've got for now. I just wanted to give a little update on Mr. Assange, the greatest person alive.

No comments: