This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Thursday, January 18, 2018

The medium is fake trash


Aaaaw, fake journalist Ashleigh Banfield is upset with a writer who sent her a mean email. Banfield is garbage and just one more reason to never watch t.v. cable news ever again.

This is her education resume as listed on Linkedin:


Why do so many non-journalists have big time journo jobs? I'm just a troll scrambling for page hits?

Stelter was on the show with her. I didn't realise he was such a fat blob. I did know that he too is not a real journalist. He has a B.A. in Communications, whatever that means. He is from Maryland. Maybe he joined the NSA out of High School. All these media tools are very suspicious.

I am fishing through headlines yet again in an attempt to feed the blog.

Taylor Swift is still nasty looking.

I've having trouble finding anything worth mentioning. Don't eat Tide cleaning pods? Harvey Weinstein is still a turd? Feeding the blog is not as easy as it looks.

I thought Kendell Jenner was supposed to be beautiful. It is all a hoax. People are people. She and every member of her family including the men are gross. I am not a misogynist, no way. Enough is enough with caring about the medium. That goes for me, too.


Stelter is fat pig garbage.


What's up with Prince Harry?




It's all a coincidence? I saw a video in which he seemed to mouth the question, "Was it romantic," as it was being asked. They were discussing his marriage proposal.

I wonder what's up with government corruption and if things will ever change for the better. It doesn't look like it. It seems that a mighty big conspiracy has been in place for a very long time. This has become a surreal internet existence. The ptb's are clamping down on freedom of association within social media. It is an outrageous development.

No comments: