This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Retraction: Wikileaks has offered $1 million for the memo


I mentioned to a friend that I hadn't noticed Julian mention the memo. Maybe I missed it. I was informed a big reward was offered for it. One of the reasons we must demand for Julian's release is that Wikileaks needs him. He has trusted the wrong people in the past and has been burned for it. Wikileaks Twitter can get a bit funky from what I remember. Since getting banned, I am only going back there every once in a while to see what's up with great man Julian Assange.

I have another blog entry in the works. This Illuminati stuff is truly bothering me. I've had enough of it. It's as if the ptb's are trying to get ahead of the cycle by mainstreaming secret societies, as in no way could anyone be in cahoots. Taco Bell can kiss my butt. I say put a total boycott on them. Anyone making Masonic hand gestures or otherwise selling Freemasonry as anything but demented fakery can go to hell with Lucifer. Sick fvcks.

No comments: