This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Fvck Off


There was apparently a State of the Union and a rebuttal. I couldn't care less. It don't mean squat. I am a bit curious about the memo.

Both Jones and scumbag Paul Joseph Watson are going nuts drooling over Donald Trump. It couldn't be more clear that Alex Jones is a government shill in the category of Hal Turner.

What happened to Mr. Conspiracy Theory? Trump is saving us? It's quite idiotic and at this point extremely transparent. The military-industrial complex wants people to accept both the two party system and mainstream media. It's pitiful. I had just checked on Julian's page and the sidebar recommendations led to Watson and Jones.

I pay no attention to it. It's all bread and circuses. I spent the time doing laundry and watching a Cloris Leachman made for t.v. thriller. I'd say let's make television great again, but it never was, just like this morally bankrupt government destroying both society and the planet.

No comments: