This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Friday, January 26, 2018

BREAKING: David Seaman is a paid turd to ignore



No, I didn't go looking for him. The same clowns always eventually show up again on the right side Youtube recommendations. Hmmm, where have I seen the "BREAKING" schtick before? Maybe Melvin... Melvin Goodman, no wait, it was MK-ULTRA mind control, disinfo slave H.A. Goodman.



Does that mean H.A. and Seaman work for the same disinfo cell? What are the odds that both are titling videos, "BREAKING?" This is how it becomes very easy for people to realise all is rigged and fake. I embedded a video on DFQ2 a ways back showing tons of various network news affiliates reciting the same story word for word. There were no rewrites. There was no paraphrasing. Meanwhile, my schtick remains 100% original and groovy.

So ex-CIA numbnut Robert Steele was on with David Seaturd. No, I couldn't care less and am not going to watch that or search for the recent Mike Baker appearance on Joe Rogan.

I see that other channels are trying to mimic my paid fake and useful idiot schtick. It's too little, too late. People who understand my writings have learned the nature of deal breakers. When there is a zero tolerance for those, that is when one becomes free as an active thinking prober and is no longer a manipulated passive object to simulate.

There is always something stupid in paid fake videos that emerges signifying that it's time to get out of the pool and move on with probing. Recess or clowntime becomes over or done, done.


No, I don't think H.A. is a mind controlled CIA agent, although give me the scoop credit if it's proven he's related to Melvin.


Thanks, fellas.


No comments: