This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Barbecue Becky is a Psyop

I see no proof other than assertions from an anon coward troll at Twitter that this woman graduated Stanford, has a Ph.D. or works for an environmental company. I only see unreliable fake news websites linking to said Twitter troll and that's where the fake trail ends.

These two people certainly look similar but no way is it verified.


A name is never good enough proof and Jennifer Schulte seems common enough.

The claim is she is this woman:


The troll plugged by The Root and other websites didn't spell her name correctly. He's also a major league hate troll who somehow never gets banned. I'm all for free speech, but I seem to never be allowed it meself.

I think the two people above are different. The one on the right is nicer and calmer. I think it's more likely "BBQ Becky" is a cointelpro agent who was working out of Oakland as a fake social worker.

There are a number of listings for a school social worker with the same name. A picture is never provided. This is a theory. I'm guaranteeing nothing.


I'm not saying she's this woman or that it's even a real name. I located a Jennifer Nicole Schulte who may have a criminal record which is usually a prerequisite for sewer rat employment.



I'm not saying what I found is verified proof, but it seems as likely if not more so than that the two women above are the same person.

She reminds me of "Karen Sullivan."


I am pretty sure I know the above woman. I worked for Greenpeace for a little bit when in my 20's. I remember a person looking just like her. I'm not declaring myself as 100% positive unlike the Twitter person who seems to be pounding away at the Black/White fracture point.

My point is that BB Becky acted like a cointelpro actor. She was fake crying to the cop. She seemed to be trying to get a reaction from the people she was harassing. It's a coincidence she acted like an agent provocateur?

My theory seems much more plausible than what's from the Twitter guy, The Root and whatever else is out there. I see no proof. It's like the Russian hoax. The medium cannot be trusted. I try to provide real true news but am only one random sincere nobody.

No comments: