This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Monday, September 3, 2018

The Spy Factory Trolls Itself

MAPLETURD; the movie

Playbill (part one):

Radiohead- Paranoid Android

What's This?

Men also like to cuddle and feel appreciated.

I have often seen comments bunched together on Daily Mail which are too similar implying the Five Eyes/Cointelpro were busy working their demented fracture point schtick.

"Grow a brain."
"Shame you don't have a brain."

It's interesting to me that the original "incel" was female. We are all the same (v|\|'|' whether one is a bloke or a lady. Stereotypes don't work in real life. People are people.

I think one of the biggest factors in guys going nuts is the pressure put on them to lose their virginity. The medium robs us of innocence and then a fake timer is set in motion. It works on both sexes, but the manifestations obviously differ in magnitude and physiology. The pressure put on all of us as we segue into adulthood plays a major role in some feeling as if they are falling through the cracks of society. It is fake imagery. There is no time limit to anything. One's sexuality is no one's business but yeselves despite the medium suggesting otherwise.

Women are people, too. It's just another fracture point.

"Let's Call 'Er Lil" by Singing Sadie

Is that where John Lennon came up with the phrase Sexy Sadie?
If so, that's my scoop.

The screenshots speak for themselves.

There's a troll at Reddit r/conspiracy who mere days after me posted on satellite videos showing famous people when mistakenly thinking the camera wasn't rolling. The below is from my blog entry. Larry King basically brokered a deal between CNN and the Clintons before Bill was even elected.


I'm not so sure that's a coincidence. In Snowden documents, there is one sheet which shows that the demented deep state likes to mimic regular guys. I don't have a big audience, but I certainly do cover stuff that is widely faked by disinfo agents. That is why I think they read my schtick, steal from it and then pervert it for divide and conquer motives.

I too found the part about Larry Agran quite informative as one person mentioned.

MapleTurdSyrup is an obvious paid fake. That should become clear by the end of the cinematic presentation.

Troll busting anon cowards is not truly worth it. Wac-a-mole sort of crystallises why. But here we go again.

He pushes the idea that Hitler created Israel.

The Haavara Agreement is a fascinating piece of history, but it was anything but Adolph and "the Joooooos" in cahoots. I think Haim Arlosoroff was a very interesting person and someone worthy of study. This is an important topic outside the scope of this blog entry. He seems to have been the Jewish Leon Trotsky. He, too, was assassinated.

MapleTurd tries too hard to be an "influencer."
He and the Military-Industrial Complex troll themselves.

"Put Down the Carving Knife" by Singing Sadie

MapleTwat sticks up for pedophile free speech and thinks it can be a funny topic.

Isn't that special? /ChurchLady
--------------------------------------------------
Playbill (part two):

Elvis Intro
Hoover- I'm lmao he is the George Washington of the FBI. They own it.
At least they're not Hitler?

MapleTurd; the mailed in amateur movie part 2

Disinfo agents come in a batch if they are capable of coming at all.

Radiohead; "You do it to yourself."


MapleSyrup may be an anon coward, but his agent provocateur schtick did lead me to a real life disinfo troll operating on Youtube.

The lady claiming there was a spy insect watching her doesn't provide a real name but does appear on some videos. Someone suggested she is a Youtuber sock puppet of a real life troll named Rev Michelle Hopkins. I'm not sure but found that interesting. It's not really important. I'm never trying to lead anyone to anywhere. This film is one example of where I went.

They do look kind of similar, imho. The ages seem to line up. I could grok the voices as a match if Hopkins has developed a huskier voice due to smoking or whatnot.

Since everything is rigged and fake, it makes no sense to go too deep into anything on the internet. In short, think for yourselves. I try to show through myself how it can be accomplished. Break loose from demented medium loops.

"I just thought it would be funny to gaslight the paranoid."

Everything is funny to the paid fake including pedophilia and Spy Factory surveillance?

Here's a true story. The woman acting as a paranoid conspiracy theorist claims that white dots on a house fly represent electronic spying. She didn't capture and dissect the insect to see what's inside. She basically trolled herself. When I lay back at night, I can look at the ceiling and find the same dots. They are a result of night light slipping through the cracks of the closed window blind.

In the video, she makes her video camera blurry. She keeps messing with the focus. The disinfo troll knows exactly what she is doing and creates the illusion of a house fly emanating light as if it is a spying device.

The internet is so contaminated by the state apparatus that it becomes pointless to enter the fray. So I do it on my own here. It'd be better to work on it with other sincere real people, but everything is rigged and fake. This is disturbing and alienating, but it is better to face cyber reality than remain in denial that Orwell's 1984 has come to fruition.

I'm done sweating over the internet. I'm done getting my chain yanked by the all-encompassing demented state-sponsored medium apparatus. But, one is free to see that one paid fake always leads to another and so on and so on.

She plugs some clown I'm not even going to bother to socratise. She alleges he was arrested for holding up anti-chemtrail signs. I did check and he was arrested, but there is no indication of what it was for. Neverlosetruth claims he was charged as a terrorist. I doubt it. That would have been in a newspaper, dontcha think?

She also plugs an obvious Youtuber fake named APlaneTruth.

I couldn't care less? After the completion of this instant classic, poof, I am moving on.

The Chemmie as terrorist has always been there for a narrative. I remember that from my chemtrail investigation days especially at the now defunct Debate Both Sides. I couldn't care less at this point. I mean it this time. I do want to move on and create better, more uplifting content.

I love Circus Homunculus' The Hunger Artist and sort of like One Legged Equilibrist Polka.

I truly love that Singing Sadie chick. She was the real true original female "incel," not "Alana."

The mailed in amateur movie ends by pointing out another paid troll operating at Reddit Conspiracy. I truly believe paid fakes are trawling this blog for content. At what point does certain stuff stop being a coincidence? I've always thought Lift the Veil was mimicking me. I've been around for quite a while and do have an internet backstory. I was the George Washington of the Kimberlin Awareness Movement. I was a pioneer in the "this, that and everything on the internet is fake" schtick.

Some blog entries ago I socratised Anderson Cooper.

The troll Hibikiss promoted a video starring the famous CIA media agent.

It's one coincidence after another. That's why I am not going to keep making movies like this and will try to move onto new subjects other than paid fakes and useful idiots. "I am not a number. I am a free man."


I demand that our lives stop being simulated.

A lot of people were outraged Hibikiss promoted Cooper.

And then a lot of disinfo fvckfaces responded where's the proof he is an agent, blah, blah, blah.

The reason why I want to move on from cyber sleuthing is how many times can one hammer in a nail? Why's it on any of us to keep exposing demented medium loops?

It's snot.

And now with no further ado, here is MAPLETURD; the movie.

                                  part one of instant masterpiece

                                  part two

el fin

No comments: