This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Donkeytale is still posting.

This is funny. He is posting the same narrative at a forum called Moon of Alabama.


"Russ - not a dembot at all. I haven't voted in an election since 1974 when I voted for Jerry Brown as Governor of California."

Then Laura who used to be our moderator made a good point.


I saw him in some other threads. He's the same guy running interference for Democrats. People are calling him a shill.

On another Moon of Alabama page, he claims the media as conspiratorial is a red herring. I don't know if he is paid or not. I don't have proof, so it's pointless to speculate. I think Tucker Carlson is a CIA agent. He is the Anderson Cooper of Fox News? Hannity was buddies with Hal Turner. That's conspiracy fact. Lou Dobbs could be the proverbial Mr. Fake Fair & Balanced.

No comments: