This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Same Old, Same Old


Nothing ever changes. I come up with scoops and then they are stolen by right wingers. I had problems with Rogan condoning and promoting hard core drugs. Now suddenly Alex Jones, Owen Benjamin and other various demented suspicious fvckers are saying the same thing. Although, they spice it up with conspiracy theory based on Timothy Leary and the CIA. You won't hear them talk about it as in cointelpro and entrapment.

The Breitbart Cult turned my Kimberlin schtick into something about left wingers suppressing right wingers through SWATs and other techniques. They took what I discovered and changed it into divide and conquer for their own agenda.

Benjamin has his panties all bunched because apparently Joe Rogan is only five foot five. I did not know he was so short but that means nothing. Many famous actors have been about that height. I think Stallone is a short man yet played Rocky. I never figured out why but shorter people had an edge in getting Hollywood roles.

I am doing quick research. Stallone might be 5'8". Okay, bingo with DeNiro who is apparently 5'5" or 5'6". One would not believe it from watching his movies?

The Youtube algorithms are the primary method by which we end up in demented medium loops. It is a very tough website to quit visiting. One can clear the cookies and start over, but the patterns are very tight and never let up. So all it took for example was a paid fake named Poppy Korn or was his username Pappy Korn? I forget. He was a conspiratard dude at Twitter who was clever at hiding it. He just had to make sure I knew all about a DeFango and George Webb. Then through algorithms now coined as demented medium loops, one ended up suffering with Stolpman. People we should have never heard of suddenly started showing up everywhere such as a Unirock.

A weatherman was recently fired for saying Martin Luther C00|\| King. I feel I have to sometimes write in cryptic code for letters to not get banned. This is clearly an age of censorship. That's why I do that.

Unirock has no problem with the weatherman. He says he shouldn't have been fired. He claims he spoke too fast and it was an inadvertent oopsies.

That is divide and conquer from a suspected paid fake. I'm sorry the guy lost his job, but unless he gets a note from a doctor saying he has Tourette's, he needed to be fired. I agree it was a mistake and not deliberate, but that's how the guy feels deep down. Everyone is probably a bit racist. It is hard to connect with people we don't know. Mostly we don't know many people so clour shouldn't matter, but with the history of race relations, it can get awkward. Some of us can get socially awkward and are not racist. Within our minds we are thinking why the fvck am I so aware of skin colour? How can one prevent overthinking it? So one might appear racist when they are actually socially awkward? I will say this. I would have never called MLK the C word by accident. That's why I have no problem with him losing the job. But I also feel that the topic is being jammed down our throats. And of course Unirock just had to use a CNN clip for his own worthless video. Both CNN and Unirock should get zero page views. Maube they can get one page view and then the one person explains why no one should visit. There are no easy answers.

It ultimately doesn't matter what I think. I concede that. I am a nobody. Yet it shouldn't matter either what paid fakes think. There is basically no spontaneity to which websites become popular and which don't. The ptb's set  it up so that people will be more likely to end up in contact with racist thoughts. My attempt here has been to critique society while deterring participation in the medium. Divide and conquer is one of the biggest obstacles to overcome. The medium as message in which content no longer matters is a dead end.

No comments: