This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Monday, January 21, 2019

This says it all. I should thank them for this.

Kyrie Irving is meant for Hollywood and Broadway, not Beantown

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1793497

They are locking my threads but at least it is not for breaking rules.

They lock a lot of threads just to end them.

A very raw state-sponsored nerve was apparently hit in the comments.

I had put in that Kyrie Irving is a Freemason. They spin it as conspiracy theory. One guy posted an Alex Jones GIF wearing a tinfoil hat.


This is a just saying situation. It is verified fact Kyrie is a Freemason. I didn't mention anything too conspiratorial. It was mostly a basketball post. Nothing I wrote was untrue or outrageous. People were posting like CIA agents going ooooh, let's mock the conspiracy kook. The rules are not fair on the internet. RealGM is Animal Farm 101. I mean, they still let me post but never allow the writings to stay on the front page. Other militarised simulations e.g. Twitter and Facebook are more akin to Orwell's 1984.

They want sports to be just another fracture point. It's not my fault I have eyes and ears and can think for myself. I listened to some Patrice O'Neal. He was prescient. He spoke of how conspiracy theorists provide a lot of 2+2=4 but unfortunately have too many loose marbles. I think it is clearly a government program. Maybe some useful idiots parrot the Spy Factory after a while. Of course Alex Jones is a cointelpro agent. He made the below symbol as a form of gaslighting. I witnessed it. People are no longer affected by the gaslighting. They see through it. This is not a battle the ptb's can win. The info is out. Enough free consciousness has survived and resides in the hearts and souls of masses of people. Folks will solve how to get over internet addiction comprised mostly of demented medium loops.


No comments: