This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

I told you so about Joy Reid and many others. It's called cointelpro.


The loser bitch above made homophobic comments on her blog ten years ago.

She already apologised for it. Nonetheless, a new batch has made its way into the public sphere and she claims that was hackers. A person at Twitter apparently used my methodology to expose her. It's called socratisation. One tool used is the wayback machine. However, there is also something called the robots.txt block or scrub brush. Yet, that's too little, too late. Hiding the junk only makes her look more guilty.


I'm checking around. There's not much more than provided above.


The article above calls the kid who posted the new screenshots an internet sleuth. That's what I was. My influence is everywhere. Thus all scoops become mine. I am driving the bus forever. There are forever stamps. I am the forever trollbuster of state-sponsored convolution. Both neocons and neoliberals can kiss me arse. None of this big brother medium shite fools me!

My screenshot archive is a mess, yet I've found a few.


Joy Reid is disinfo scum.


Let's make schadenfreude great again! #MSGA #fvckthis&fvckyou #I'mdone,done

No comments: