This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Monday, April 23, 2018

The U.S. Military is creating fake famous people

This is bizarre. I've noticed this before and tweeted on it. A lot of disinfo agents get their own imdb pages. There's a guy called lifting the veil who I once blogged on and concluded he was a cointelpro agent. Tonight somehow I found his apparent name. It seems to be Nathan Stolpman.

I've found one video in which he seems to have started out as a young actor. Someone played the younger version of a John Mulch from the detective show starring Richard Belzer.

Was this really him?


He has only a few other credits. His last movie he starred in. It was low budget. It has only ten votes with no reviews. I can't find it anywhere. Assuming it's him, he is just another Ian Kerner styled sellout, someone who aspired to make it in New York or Hollywood yet didn't have any talent to achieve the goal.

Losers getting t.v. shows is extremely fishy.


The flat earth and potato woman must also be cointelpro. I knew quickly that "George Webb" and "Defango" were cointelpro after a Pappy Korn tried to steer me towards that part of the convex hull. Korn is a paid disinfo fvck face, too.

I doubt there are any real people participating in whatever the fvck all those youtube losers are on about. Montagraph. There's the Potter polygamist. I see a Denise Matteau (sp?) who trolled me years ago is involved in the mess. So who finds any of that interesting or actually follows it? It's called cointelpro writers working out of Eglin Air Force Base to name one location.

They are all demented fvck sticks who can go to hell.

No comments: