This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Sunday, April 29, 2018

They want total control and will try to ruin you

It happened to me. It happened to the dude this blog was dedicated.

Things were different back in the day. We were supertrolls.

I feel vindicated and free.

I'm very grateful to all who have stood up for Lenny Bruce calling out fake stories.

The only lineage I see from him to the future was Hicks and Carlin. Talking dirty is not enough. Silverman? Joan Rivers? What Bruce, Hicks and Carlin had were that they were outsiders. They were awake.

It doesn't matter. It's debating Bill Russell versus Wilt. There are too many intangibles. Lenny's book is one's best bet, then articles put together by legitimate sources. Maybe there should be subtitles for his tough accent and delivery. Maybe that would make him easier to grok. The deep state wants people to like Denis Leary or Morgan Freeman. The ads. I am seeing some due to basketball. Taco Bell is creepy with an Illuminati schtick. Freeman is playing Satan? It probably isn't just hippies, bohemians and other sensitive souls anymore saying fvck you/this to the medium.

The next basketball series is against Philadelphia. I'll watch it muted. It's the man's version of lady figure skating. It's quite elegant. Except for the refs and the rigged pro-wrestling shenanigans. I hate the piped in music. Everybody clap your hands? How about some stfu? But I do like hearing the crowd. So I will have to turn the sound back on for that.

But I hate the announcers, too. It's a quadruple negative bind. I think Barkley has already declared Philly as the winner. It's quite boorish how he lets his biases get in the way of reality.

He must have missed my astute insight into how the Celtics' roster is still stacked. They have a coach who dominated college ball. Stevens is exceptional with younger players. The only Celtic I do not trust on the court is Nader. Yabusele was okay for a rookie. Monroe is a wild card. Semi stole his minutes. But now it is onto the next team. To me, it is clearly about which teams stay healthy and continue to peak.

Can the Celtics win it all? Maybe. I think they still have a solid puncher's chance.

No comments: